Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Mink and Pyrus' house

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:11 am

"Y-yeah..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:17 am

Pyrus sighed, "I did not think she was interested in an old guy like me."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:17 am

"Wow..." She then finished sipped at her tea. "Didn't see that coming last time I knew Pyrus he himself was very assertive and well...he kissed me." She blushed. "But back then when he did I didn't know how to express emotions." She looked at Pyrus. "Anyone can be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:34 am

"I was using magic to describe feelings. Sending magic through a kiss was all I could think of."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:37 am

She nodded. "True...and Mink I'm sorry if you get angry about the fact he's kissed me before but who did he go with instead?" She then looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:37 am

"Well, it's in the past, and it was before we were married...now, if you don't mind me heading off...it's the child's bedtime, and I'm getting sleepy now as well..." *Mink yawns, and a small jet of flame comes out of her mouth*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:40 am

She nodded. "Get a nice sleep Mink and it was nice meeting you." She bowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:42 am

"Same here..." *Mink yawns again, another jet of flame coming out* "...good night. I'll see you in bed later, dear." *Mink walks out of the room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:42 am

Pyrus smiled, "don't worry Vayne she is relaxed about stuff. I kissed a lot of women before her your not the first to come here talking about. And your not the last."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:44 am

She nodded and looked at Pyrus. "Right..." She then sighed feeling a little more relaxed. "I think she liked me though as like a friend." She then looked at him. "I was worried she wouldn't"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:51 am

"I wouldn't of brought you here if she would hate you. It is getting late I bet Vance is waking up about now. You could show him the magical kiss I taught you ten years ago." Pyrus winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:54 am

She blushed. "Right..." She then looked at him. "So when I'm teaching kids you sure they won't recognize me from history books for magic?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:59 am

Pyrus thought a minute, "if they do just say your her ancestor. I doubt many people keep up with history." Pyrus made a soft smile, "if you can't find the confidence to look like that I can always make you an illusion charm. Makes you look different to everyone else, I'll look into changing you back though. I am sure you miss your old form."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:00 am

She looked at him. "I kind of do and I want Vance to see how I looked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:05 am

Pyrus grabbed some string and threw to gather a necklace, he then enchanted it. "This will make you look like how you did before. Maybe your problem will fix itself." Pyrus tossed her the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:10 am

She put it on and nodded. "Ok..." She then hugged him. "Thanks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:14 am

"Just watching out for family," Pyrus yawned. "Maybe tonight's show will be covered by my illusions."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:16 am

"Maybe." She then stood up and opened a portal. "I'll be back tomorrow for more training I guess." She then stepped through and it closed behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:14 am

Pyrus arrived at home and found Mink, "we have to talk mink."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:19 am

"What's wrong? You look pale."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:23 am

Pyrus explained the whole story he did not make himself look any better, he even told the events that happened not too long ago. Pyrus bowed his head expecting to kill burned alive.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:26 am

"You did what with who?! I thought you could control yourself! Do you want to go making a child with every woman you meet!?" *A small flame came out of her mouth every time she spoke*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:28 am

"Not every woman there are exceptions." Pyrus kepted his head bowed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:33 am

"That obian can't have a child! They are artificial creatures! Unnatural! You...did it...with an ANGEL!" *Mink breathed a large jet of flame at pyrus, nearly missing the kotatsu that was at the center of the room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:38 am

"You can be mad at me all you want but don't you insult Vayne." Pyrus glared, "now say sorry about insulting her and you can get back to being mad at me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mink and Pyrus' house
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next