Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Mink's day at the mall I_vote_lcapMink's day at the mall I_voting_barMink's day at the mall I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Mink's day at the mall I_vote_lcapMink's day at the mall I_voting_barMink's day at the mall I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Mink's day at the mall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Mink's day at the mall Empty
PostSubject: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 am

-8 Months after the Revolution-

*Mink walks around the mall, hands on her belly, looking around at the different stores* "Hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 am

Far behind her, a guy was walking around, acting natural, but keeping an eye on Mink. -Why am I revealing myself this time ... -
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 am

*Mink walks over to the food court, ordering a couple of burgers*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:41 am

The guy sat on a bench, with a fair distance between him and Mink. -Burgers, huh. You never change, do you.-
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 am

*Sitting down, she breaths a little flame on each one, toasting them a little, then starts eating*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:44 am

-I should start watching over her as I did before again. I'm revealing myself too often as it is.- He looked at Mink for a second, then took up a newspaper, and started reading again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:46 am

*After a while, mink gets up and tosses her trash, walking back into the mall, hands on her belly again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:48 am

Pyrus gets behind Mink and covers her eyes, "guess who?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 am

"I thought you said I could have the day to myself~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 am

"Yeah then I realized being king is a drag so I left to hang out with you." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:53 am

He looked at the two. -That guy again.- He almost got up as Mink started to raise a bit of havoc, but kept on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:57 am

"Really? And here I thought I would have the day to myself..." *Mink kisses Pyrus* "...but now that you're here...what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:59 am

"I can leave if you want I know I told you it was your alone day."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 pm

"You're already here. So we can do something together, if you want. If you want to go back to your duties, I won't stop you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:06 pm

A random person grabbed pyrus, "you are not eacaping that easy. Sorry about this Mink we couldn't stop him in time." The person started to drag pyrus away.

"See you later sweetie, I think might be home late." Pyrus got dragged away.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:08 pm

-He really can't get a hold of himself. What in gods name made her fall for him, I wonder.- He looked at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:16 pm

*Mink sighed and went on her way. She stopped by a store that sold baby items, then walked inside for a bit, coming out later with a small bag of items*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:17 pm

-Preparing for it, hm?- He stayed on the bench, until Mink got far out of reach, then made his way in her direction again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 pm

*Mink got tired from walking, and sat down on a bench to rest, yawning, a little flame coming out of her mouth*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:26 pm

-Too revealing, sister.- He walked to a sandwichstand, in sight of Mink, and made a barely noticable gesture to Mink, to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:33 pm

"Is that who I think it is?" *Mink walks over to Zayne*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:35 pm

After having ordered something, and paid for it, he turned his voice to Mink, still looking away from her, and into the stand. "You ought to be more careful with your identity, you know. Even after that occurance 8 months ago, it still lingers. Prejudice and hate towards the unknown."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 pm

"No one seems to mind, I tend to do that when I yawn anyway, you know that..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:40 pm

"I know all too well. I also know the rules that apply in this world. Be unnatural for them, and they'll reject it." He accepted the order he made, and turned around. "You've grown, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:43 pm

*Mink looks down at her belly* "I have, haven't I? It's been what, almost a year since I left home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink's day at the mall   Mink's day at the mall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mink's day at the mall
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next