Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_voting_barMink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Mink and Pyrus' house

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:27 am

"Unlike you, I like to walk around with clothes on. Now let me get dressed, and we can renew our vows..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 am

Pyrus laughed, "why don't you ever let me tease you." Pyrus startes to put his tuxedo suit on.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 am

"I do, unless you want to make this interesting and we renew our vows naked." *Mink winked at Pyrus as she put her bra on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:36 am

Pyrus smiled, "how was last night did you enjoy all the make up work we did?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:41 am

"Yes, I enjoyed it very much, so much, that I believe we may actually have another child on the way soon~." *Mink stuck out her tongue at pyrus, indicating she was being sarcastic*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:43 am

Pyrus got close to her, "sorry again. I know I messed up, and you are amazing for forgiving me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:49 am

"It's something my brother taught me...he taught me that forgiveness is the key to any relationship..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:53 am

Pyrus looked down, "I had to be convinced by your brother and Vayne to tell you. Well Vayne threatened me sigh I don't know anymore."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:56 am

"Just forget about it...I forgive you." *She looked for a pair of panties to put on, and upon finding a pair, put them on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:59 am

Pyrus opened a dementinal pocket and pulled out her favorite bra from ten years ago, "I modified it to adjust to your perfect size." He handed it to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:00 am

*She unlatched the bra she had on, and grabbed it, putting it on* "Thank you dear..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:04 am

"I remember you saying it was your favorite and I knew it means te world to you." Pyrus got fully dressed,"I might stop helping people."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:09 am

"Yes, it was my first one. Mother bought it for me before I left for the city..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:11 am

Pyrus lowered his head, "she fought in my damn war. It haunts me every night all the lives I lost. Then I walk around lie Mr. Perfect helping everyone." Pyrus started to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:13 am

"It's okay, mother must have fought knowing she might die in battle. That's a dragon's greatest wish, you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:16 am

Pyrus started to full on cry, "I can't stand it anymore. We fought and losy I lost many peop then I took ovver a school and frightened childern. I have considered going back to being dead again." Pyrus was a reck.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:24 am

"If you died...then I would be all alone. Our child wouldn't have a father...don't think like that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 am

Pyrus looked at her, "you are still young finding someone else would be simple. I can't stand anything anymore, I have lived for over 900 years." Pyrus started to walk away, "I am going I can't remain with you anymore I don't think I can remain anywhere anymore."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:33 am

*Mink slaped pyrus* "Why are you talking like this now!? What happened to us renewing our vows?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:38 am

Pyrus looked at her, "I can't live with the fact that I betrayed the last person in the world that I said I would never betray. Take care of the pizzaria, and inform the school that I quit." Pyrus turned around and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:40 am

"Stop! I love you! If you're going to leave, I don't know what I'd do without you! I told you I forgive you! What else do I need to say?!" *Mink ran up to pyrus, hugging him tightly* "Please don't go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:50 am

Pyrus stood there, "I am a failure. My life has been a ball of deatruction I make trouble wherever I go, yet I have someone like you who won't just let me go die. I..." Pyrus was loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:05 am

"...love you. So much that I won't be able to live without you. If you die, I'll die too. There is no one else. No one like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:11 am

He turned around and hugged Mink, "I love you too. I still did that even though you love me this much." Pyrus was hopelessly confused, "We can renew the vows I am sorry I am under stress I am becoming my own worse enemy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:13 am

"Okay, now help me into my wedding dress..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink and Pyrus' house   Mink and Pyrus' house - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mink and Pyrus' house
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next