Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Feix's home I_vote_lcapFeix's home I_voting_barFeix's home I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Feix's home

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Feix still holding Shinzuku's hand made it back to his home, "sorry if it seems a little small." Feix walked in and was a little happy it was still clean.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:18 pm

"Well, it looks nice, and iut's your ouse, so it's great." She looked around, and noticed that it indeed was a biut small, other then the large manour she was used to which Vayne possessed.
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:20 pm

"Let me go into the kitchen and cook what kind of food do you like?" Feix was not use to having guests.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:24 pm

"Uhm, I don't mind, anything is good." She didn't know where to go, or what to do, so she just stood there.
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:26 pm

"Well I guess when in doubt make pancakes." Feix started to make pancakes from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:29 pm

While he was working in his kitchen, Shizuku slowly went around, looking around, and inspecting the house. She tried to find out things about him, but without much success.
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Feix finished making the pancakes, "you ready to eat?" Feix got out two plates and silverware and put them on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:33 pm

A bit startled, she jumped up, and turned around. "Uh-uhm, yes, ok ... "
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:36 pm

"Sorry if I scared you I bet you were just looking around. I don't have much stuff because I live alone. No family and no lover it is a pretty sad life." Feix smiled and pulled a chair out for Shizuku.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:37 pm

"O-oh ... Have you ever ... you know ... looked for one? I mean, a lover?" She was surprised she asked such a question, and sat down immediately, with her face down, in order not to be seen, and her hands folded in her lap.
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:40 pm

"No I was too busy working, and there is nothing to be embarrassed about for you. I should be hiding my face on the table." Feix chuckled and sat down and started to take pancakes off the plate in the middle of the table.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Shizuku also took a pancake, still feeling stupid for asking such a question. "S-So, what is it you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:46 pm

"I do odd jobs for various people, I am sorta like a bounty hunter. Though I do not kill people it gets too complicated if I did. So you are the first person since I moved here to come in this apartment besides me. It is not good if people knew where I lived." Feix ate some of his pancake.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:48 pm

"Why not? I mean, you have to be able to talk to someone about all your problems, and all yourthings, right? And why would it matter if people know where you live?"
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:52 pm

"I don't talk about my problems and if certain people knew where I lived they would try to kill me. There are many people who hate me so I can't risk people knowing where I live." Feix smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:54 pm

" But why don't you try to just stop what it is your doing, and get a more regular job? It would be far safer, and I wouldn't have to be wor... You wouldn't have to be worried about yourself ... " She got a red color again, and started eating her pancakes like a madman.
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:57 pm

"I guess I don't much care for normal jobs, though I would hate to make you worry about silly old me. Maybe I should find a normal job." Feix chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:02 pm

"Well, at least you should get something less dangerous." She acted as if she knew everything about it, while in fact she didn't. Then, when she had enough pancakes, she put Feix's necklace on the table, and took off her sweater, revealing her small shirt, in order to take off her own. She put both next to each other.
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Feix finished eating, "so what are you up to there?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:07 pm

She picked up both necklaces and held then up in front of her chest, laying them on her. "They look the same, don't they?"
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:09 pm

"They do look the same that is interesting." He was a little amazed at how similar they are.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:10 pm

She put them down again. "Why would anyone make necklaces this pretty, and then give them away. And why are they exactly the same?"
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:16 pm

"I don't know, maybe the person was bored and wanted to make them." He thought about it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:18 pm

"You don't make things like this when you're just bored. You make little wooden puppets when you're bored, not such high-value jewelry." She shoved the one belonging to Pyrus back to Feix over the table. "It's yours, not mine." With a little smile, she went to the couch, or how it could be described as such, and lay down.
Back to top Go down

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Feix got up and followed her, "I gave it to you and you alone. Like I said I am trusting you to protect it." He sat in a chair in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feix's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feix's home
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next