Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Feix's home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFeix's home - Page 3 I_voting_barFeix's home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Feix's home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFeix's home - Page 3 I_voting_barFeix's home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Feix's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Feix's home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Feix wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek, "why worry about that? All that matters is if you are happy don't over think it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:18 pm

"But if I am, then I have a lot of power, right?" Getting scared of herself, she pushed him away. "I'm dangerous, I shouldn't be here ... " Her eyes stared tearing up a bit, and she looked into the far distance, sunk in thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Feix wrapped his arns around her again and hummed to her. "If you have power it does not mean you have to use it. A kind hearted person like you harming another is illogical. I trust you to control yourself if you have the power." He started to hum again after his speech.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:25 pm

She got drownzy, and after saying that she couldn't control power if she didn't know how to, she fell asleep in his arms, with her head on his shoulder, her long soft hair flowing over his hands and arms, and her body weighing on his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Feix kept holding Shizuku and when he thought she was sleeping deeply he moved her to his bed to sleep. He laid down next to her making sure she stayed ok. All the while he was humming for her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:51 am

After several hours, Shizuku woke up. With Feix next to her, she suddenly startled up, pulled up the sheets, and then realized she was still dressed from the evening. She got up, looked in his closet, got a bathrobe, and went into the shower, getting cleaned up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:54 am

Feix woke up after realizing he dozed off he heard the shower going so he got up. He stood outside the door and spoke up, "hey Shizuku are you doing ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:02 am

"I'm fine~" She just finished, and wrapped the towel around her, and walked out of the cabine, still dripping. She walked past him, leaving behind the scent of her shampoo. "I'm just fine~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:07 am

"Ok I was just making sure you are doing ok. I was afraid when you got all worked up." Feix let out a sigh and went to his closet to get changed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:11 am

She took this as a brilliant chance, grabbed Feix, turned him aorund and pushed him out of the room. "Give a girl some privacy, would you." She then teasingly dropped the towel, just as she closed the door behind her, then to get dressed in some of Feix's old clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:16 am

Feix waited a few minutes then walked in and noticed her wearing a set of his old robes, "you look pretty good in them though they are a little loose." Feix laughed at Shizuku then he grabbed a red hat out of his closet. "Might as well wear the hat that goes with it." He put it on her head.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:25 am

"Yeah, it looks good, doesn't it." She then gave him a push. "And don't come budging in when I' changing." She pushed him out again. As she did, her mood went ice cold again. "3 days for each other necklace. Get moving on it, my time is ticking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 am

"Won't I get a chance to get changed," Feix noticed the change again and tried to remember what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 am

"well, wait for me to finish." She yelled it through the door. 10 minutes later, she got out, all dressed, and let the door open, as she went downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:50 am

Feix got changed quickly then located Shizuku, "sorry about walking in on you. I am not use to living with another person." Feix bowed his head down.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:57 am

Shizuku gave him a little smile. "What is it with you, each time you suddenly look stressed, or like you've seen a ghost or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:02 am

Feix took a deep breath then he diced to explain everything to her about the outbursts, "I did not want to worry you but I guess you can see my worried face and I feel bad hiding it from you." Feix kept his head bowed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:52 am

"Well, shouldn't we go look then? I mean, this is a part of my memory, I think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:54 am

"We can go look if you want, think of me as your personal guard." Feix kneeled down to shizuku.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:58 am

"Id rather have you as a personal something else." She pulled him up, and gave him a small kiss on his cheek. Having turned slightly red again, she started packing for a trip. "We'll have to pack lightly, and travel fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:02 am

"In my line of work I am use to packing light, also I can be your lover." Feix grabbed Shizuku and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:10 am

She anwered the kiss by swinging her arms around his neck, and pressing her body against his, with her still wet hair sticking to her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:16 am

"You realize I can't never leave your side anymore I do not want someone to steal you away." Feix ran his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:22 am

She hugged him, keeping him close to her. She had placed her head on his shoulder, resting it there, while her arms had gone around his waist now. "I just want to be with you, but then also how I am, the complete me. Can you help me find that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:27 am

"I will help you," Feix patted her head then he started to pack. His familiar sat at his feet at one point waiting to jump on his shoulders. "You and shizuku wilk have to sort out who gets my shoulders." Peq glared a Feix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feix's home
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next