Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gin Banner's Home I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home I_voting_barGin Banner's Home I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gin Banner's Home I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home I_voting_barGin Banner's Home I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gin Banner's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:03 pm

When Gin's mom die from a little Dagger from the back Gin was living here by himself. You can't Blame the dude his dad is in and out from the human world and he also part werewolf.

7:0 Clock this Morring

Gin Woke Up from sleep in his Room which is all with his Computers, Video games and his books that he read. Gin Got up from his bed and Make up his bed by folding the sheets and fixing his room. Gin open a window in his room and said" Good Morring World". Gin Went to the Bathroom and took a shower and brush his teeth.

After he did all of that Gin Slide down From the zipline he hook up from his room to downstairs to the Kitchen to make some food. Gin Heat up the oven and crake 2 eggs and grill porkchops. Gin said when he is making food" Oh yea i have to go to school today".

Gin Came Home from his First day of high school. he open his door and pack all his stuff away in his room upstairs. After he did that he went back downstairs to watch some T.V on his Flat-screen tv which he hook up on his wall.

Gin Took out a notebook under the couch he was siting on that was a Soul book. He have that book to write down all of his felling.

Day 1= The Life they call High school

Well today i starting my day in high school it was cool some peoples know i am a part werewolf. But One of them name Namimac is a cat deman and she and her friend tusu is also cool.

After he wrote on his Soul book he hide it back under the couch. He went to the Kitchen and make Japan rice and Fish.

4-5 hours later. Gin said" That is a good dinner that i just have... But It also fell loney by yourself sometime."

After he have 2 eggs and porkchops he put his stuff in the sink and start washing it. After he did that he grab his books, his Bookbag and his Black jacket. Gin put on his Jacket and lock the door and said" Mom i see you in school". Gin walk to school alone.

He said" Mhh I might Head over to the park and see what going on there. Gin Grab his Black Jacket and put it on. Gin Went Outside and lock the Door there and said to the house" I see you later mom. Gin is heading to the park.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:04 am

Yarashi returned home with Gin, "nice place you got here, this all for you?" he asked
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:07 am

Gin said" Yep this is all mine.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:11 am

Yarashi reached into his backpack and lifted a stoige cube out, he activated it by placing it on the ground near Gin's bed, and out poped a sleeping bag, "well,thats it for home improovments".
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:43 pm

that morning, after Yarashi got out of bed, he looked at Gin, "I know where to find the sword, i saw it in a vission, we gotta go now", he said rusing to his backpack and sword and puting them in their places on his cloak, "no time to waist, sorry about skiping breakfast, eat on the way!". Ysrashi waited at the door watching Gin get ready.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:53 pm

He woke up and said" What Sword!. From the voice he is cranky.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:57 pm

"The sword of light that will help lift my curse", Yarashi said in a hurry.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:57 pm

He said" Well What are we waiting for Let get out of here and get that sword!"
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:00 am

Yarashi opened the door and walked outside, "come on then", he said.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:04 am

He jump out from the window from the Game room and said" Come On We got ourself a Curse to brake."
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Yarashi walked Gin to his room, and put him down on the bed, then left his backpack near Gin, "use the medical items in here, they can help you heal up, I need to go somewhere for now, dont do annything drastic", he said turning away and heading for the door

Last edited by Yarashi Kaminato on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:41 pm

He said to yarashi" I won't but be back as soon as you can." He Found some Gaus tape and Tape his whole ribs up. He got up but pain run from his ribs. He fire up his ps3 and starting to play Rosario+Vampire Ending 2 Trinty Cross.

Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Yarashi stoped right at the door, "how was the ride?", he asked Tori, trying another joke befor he opened the door.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:03 pm

He saw Yarashi and a friend of yarashi. He got up still with tape up ribs and open the door for Yarashi and his friend and said" Welcome back Yarash and Hello Yarashi Friend.

He Went back into the game room to play video games.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Tori smiled. "Hey there. And yeah, it was fun."
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Yarashi walked in, "Gin, how you fealing now?", he asked.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Tori walked into the game room. "Nice place. Mind if i play some of the games?"
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:02 am

He turn to Yarashi" I am doing Swell Still having Broked Ribs but it cool. he saw someone new and said " Yarashi Who Is this new friend you made?"

He said to Tori" Go one Play and have fun"
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:09 am

This is Tori", Yarashi told Gin, "the day she and i first met was allso the same day I decided to get rid of my curse", Yarashi wispered somehing in Gin's ear: "she has a crush on me man, im not into her that way, help a brother out".
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:23 am

Her ear twitched. "N-no need...it's fine..."
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:28 am

Gin nods and said to yarashi's ear" Dude she like you just try to be nice to her ok?" he said to tori" Ah i see you like my house I am a dude who love tech"

He said to the both of them"Please Have Some dinner I made for you 2 it japan pork and rice.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:29 am

Tori smiled. "OK. I'll be over in a sec." She put down her phone on a table and walked over.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:51 am

Yarashi remembered he had the healing ring, "Gin, wait a sec, put this on, i have a way to get you healed up fast", he said, showing Gin the ring.
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 am

Tori grabbed Yarashi's shoulder to boost his power. "Let me help."
Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:47 am

Gin said" Well Ok". He put on the ring and said" Yarashi let hope what you doing will help me"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gin Banner's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next