Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home Sweet Home I_vote_lcapHome Sweet Home I_voting_barHome Sweet Home I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home Sweet Home I_vote_lcapHome Sweet Home I_voting_barHome Sweet Home I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Teri walked into the park after having left the mall and sighed she then walked over to a bush and climbed into it and laying down under it.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Igrus came to the park and sat on a bench. He was sighing while he sat there and he looked a little sad about something.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:53 pm

She saw him sitting on the bench across from the bush and blinked. "Hmm..." She then crawled out from under the bush and sneaked up behind him and climbed up onto the back of the bench.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Igrus turned and looked at her, "hello there." He had quickly went back to not looking sad.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:55 pm

She blinked. "Hi..." She seemed a bit nervous at the moment though. "Y...You really don't eat people do you?" She mentioned this bringing up what he joked about back at the cafe.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:57 pm

"No I do not eat people." He smiled at her and patted her head.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:59 pm

She moved away before he could and looked at him. "G...Good." She then climbed over the bench and sat on the opposite side of him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 pm

"Is there something you want? You kinda found me this time it would appear." He yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:04 pm

She blinked and stretched. "Maybe..." She then yawned and curled up on the bench. "You...said that if we talked with your mom?" She then went silent as she started to feel tired.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:07 pm

"Yeah mom and dad have helped a kid before. Though he and my sister ran off to live in the monster world." Igrus chuckled a bit thinking about it, "we could go ask if you want."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:07 pm

She nodded slightly and yawned again.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 pm

"Unless you want me to carry you to my home asleep then lets get up." Igrus yawned a bit himself.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:12 pm

She sat up a bit and sighed. "Ok..." She then laid back down again. "C...Can you carry me?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Igrus sighed and picked her up. He let her head rest on his shoulder, "you are pretty light." He laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:15 pm

She looked at him and cuddled her eyes closing now. "Hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Igrus started to head home holding her, he kept his guard up. He did not trust many people in this city. "You slept outside evn though this city is not the safest place ever."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:18 pm

She had fallen asleep in his arms and was purring in her sleep now.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Igrus walked for what seemed a long time and he got home. He took a seat on the couch still holding her, he did not want to wake her it it seemed like she was sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 1 of 1