Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil's office and home I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home I_voting_barHyjil's office and home I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil's office and home I_vote_lcapHyjil's office and home I_voting_barHyjil's office and home I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil's office and home

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Hyjil's office and home Empty
PostSubject: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 am

Hyjil walked in followed by her guest, "I forgot to ask your name. My name is Hyjil." Hyjil pulled the clip out of her ak47 and threw the gun into a pile of trash. The apartment was pretty trashed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Kobachi had his gun put away and nearly tripped on his way in because of the mess. "My names Kobachi Homura. Probably not the greatest of meetings, but I suppose I shouldn't complain." His knee was healing at a rapid rate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Hyjil looked back at him, "nice to meet you Kobachi." Hyjil went further back in the apartment to where the office was. She took a seat behind the desk.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:44 am

Kobachi felt a little out of place but didn't mind it too much. "You mind if i look around a bit?" He called still near the front of the home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:49 am

Hyjil got up and started to strip, "fine I need a shower anyways." Hyjil was naked walked to the bathroom to shower. "Be careful some of the guns are worth millions they don't make them anymore." She yelled this out.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 am

"Don't worry, if i break something I can fix it as quick as it was broken-" He was cut off by the sound of broken glass, he had stepped on a burned out light bulb. "Well, almost..." He began to search around and found a large sum of old weaponry, however, he was most intrigued by a Tommy gun in the corner of the room. "You own an old Tommy gun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:08 am

Hyjil turned off the shower and walked out with only a towel on, "I was alive when it was invented." She looked at the gun, "the man I loved and the hated gave it to me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:13 am

Kobachi turned his head to see her and when he saw her only in a towel his eyes jolted the opposite direction. "Ahh...I see. An old time gangster huh?" He shook his head. 'Keep your head on the bounty.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 am

"A man who use to have a bigger bounty on his head. If you don't keep an eye on me boy you will never get that bounty." Hyjil had an evil grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:22 am

"You're right, but, as your partner, you got any leads on any large game?" Kobachi was agitated that he has been making amateur mistakes all day. So he covered it up with another smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:25 am

Hyjil started to walk away, "no tips on anything. I am sure there is something out there though."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 am

"Well I've got a few sources I could use, especially the one that gave me the job to come after you..." He placed a small detector under the rubble under the gun. "I could call them up if you'd like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 am

Hyjil walked into her room, "do it then. I don't have any leads." She started to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 am

Kobachi took out his phone and noticed the detector is active. "This'll only take a few seconds." He pressed speed dial and received the new bounties up for the day. He looked at his phone and saw the prices on them. "Seems there's a good hit not too far from here. It's just a human though. But a good bounty on his head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:39 am

Hyjil came out fully dressed, she grabbed an old looking revolver and smiled and put it back down. "Lets go I will grab a gun on the way out."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:41 am

"What caliber is that revolver?" He pulled out a box of ammo from his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:49 am

She looked at him and frowned, "it don't work anymore. I never fixed it either, the gun is just another memory." She grabbed a .45 caliber revolver and an ak47. "These will do the job," she put the ak47 on her back.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:53 am

He tossed her the box of ammo. "Those are some paralyzing bullets, unlike a lot of different brands, these will knock anyone out with a single fragment of it. The only way to stop it is with this..." He pulled a needle out of his vest pocket. "But, I would like to know, would you mind if i fixed up the revolver?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 am

Hyjil looked at him, "steal my heart away if you can. Then you can try to fix it. Now lead the way hot shot."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:00 am

He nodded. "I love a challenge, now if you'd follow me...partner." He opened the door and exited, his knee was fully healed by this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:51 am

Hyjil came back and laid down on her couch, "I didn't have to mention it to him." She started to take a nap. She was for the first time undefended.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Kobachi had found something in the mall but it didn't seem like much of a birthday gift. He walked in the house and saw Hyjil asleep on the couch. "Now would be the perfect time to collect the bounty..." But it struck him that he didn't feel like collecting it. "I would only collect your bounty if it were a fair fight, I don't play dirty." He found a corner in the room and sat down. With the gift he got her in his hand, it was a new revolver with a scope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Hyjil got up finally and spotted Kobachi, "hello there boy. Your back here already and I was going to take the rest of the day off."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 pm

"Well it did take me a while to find something that was worth a crap. I got this, didn't know what else to get ya." He walked over and handed her the gun. "Happy birthday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Hyjil smiled, "you really didn't have to Kobachi." She took the gun and looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil's office and home   Hyjil's office and home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil's office and home
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next