Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Feix's home - Page 18 I_vote_lcapFeix's home - Page 18 I_voting_barFeix's home - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Feix's home - Page 18 I_vote_lcapFeix's home - Page 18 I_voting_barFeix's home - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Feix's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 am

She purred a bit, like a cat, and made herself comfortable within Feix's arms, still not saying a word, determined to let him do something for it for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:42 am

Feix heard the purring sound she made and he smiled, "that sounded cute." He then found her ear and gently bit it. "Can't wait for the honeymoon can you." Feix then kissed Shizuku on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:43 am

Smiling, she did her best to refrain herself from doing anything, and it was still going good, so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:49 am

Feix got an evil thought, "naw I think I can wait." He then just yawned and laid there, he thought this would be the ultimate way to tease Shizuku.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:59 am

Slowly but certainly, she raised the temperature of the room, along with the moisture levels. It would seem as if it would just get hot, and as a fact, it did. She practically created global warming within the room. And with warmth, they would also be having reactions to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:03 am

Feix got warmer and held back, "it is getting warm in here. I wonder if you will be able to stand it." Feix kicked off his socks.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:06 am

Shizuku couldn't but grin. She had, typically, kept her own body temperature low enough, so she would feel a bit cold. As such, she also took the sheets, and rolled herself in it, so she was lying with her back towards Feix, in order to hide her face from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:11 am

Feix sighed, "your not winning this time. I won't even give you the choice to use the magic words." Feix recalled all his jobs, none of them prepared him for this.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:13 am

"Well, then you'll be missing your change to make your desired little Shizuku's."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:15 am

"You said you don't want kids you should be over joyed." Feix thought, "two can play that game."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:23 am

"I never said I didn't want them forever. I may have just had a moodshift." She rolled over, and touched his chest and neck with her icecold hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:27 am

Feix felt how cold she was, "your not playing fair." He turned his back on her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:31 am

"People usually like it when cold things touch them in a warm surroundings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:33 am

"I like your warmth more then anything it lets me know the one I love is still alive." Feix still had his back to her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:37 am

"You gave me a chance to let out the overflow. Thanks to you, yes, I'm still alive in this form." Her bodytemperature reverted to the usual, and she had to kick off the sheets, because she was getting warm herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:43 am

Feix sighed, "I think it had become norm for me to say I love you. Next time don't let it get to that point, if you want me to carry you around just say so."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 am

"I couldn't do anything for a moment, I went from stressed to relaxed in several seconds time, that's a rather enormous change in such small a time." She wrapper her arms around his waist, under his shirt and pulled him close, so her breasts would press against his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:59 am

Feix thought a minute, "did you love me because when you had no memories you fell for me?" He finally asked the question that bugged him the most. "What I mean is do you love me or is it like something left behind you felt you needed to keep going?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:03 am

She sat up straight, grabbed him at his shirt, and pulled him up. She kissed him on his lips for a clean 10 seconds long, giving him every feeling she had for him over that one kiss, and trying to transmit her message. After she let go she looked in his green eyes. "What does that tell you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:10 am

Feix was speechless, "and you can't say I lo..." for some strange reason he couldn't finish the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:19 am

"We both can't, it seems. Even though I want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:26 am

Feix got a grip of himself, "I love you. You will be able to say it in time. I imagine many people falsely said it to you and now it is hard for you to say it." Feix bit Shizuku's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 pm

"Back in my past, when I was still mortal, 2513 years ago, I was a slave girl, I had no family, no friends, nobody. It was then that a nun had picked me up and offered me the gift to make everyone love me. That is where my suffering began. At first, I was loved by everyone, and I liked it. For once, I was the middle of attention. But soon enough, I grew weary of it, the constant marriage requests, the presents, everything. So, I returned everything I ever got from the people, and went to the nun, to tell her I didn't want this anymore. She, however had other plans, and she had herself killed, by me, after having put the curse of eternal life on me. I became what I would be for 2500 years. I lived through that time, unknown to civilization, as a shadow under the people. I went through every War the Human World was in, and each time I survived, as soldier, civilian, leader, anything I was, I would never die. That torment, you have no idea how that was. And within that time, I lost who I once was, I lost myself, as well as the ability to love or care about others. When I left here, I let you all believe I was gone. But i wasn't, I left behind the person I was all that time ago, to live a normal life. Now, after you managed to regain my memory, and get me back from the next level of existence, I have been throw into a meltpot of emotions, feelings and had no idea how to handle them. I felt the same way about you as before, but knowing my past, I couldn't take it seriously. I still can't. I cannot understand the that someone would love me for who I am. That never happened before, so why would it happen now. That's the questions that's bothering me, I can't find an answer. Even though I really hope you can, and I honestly wish that, I can't say it, what you just said. Not when I'm in this doubt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Feix felt sad after hearing her story, "I love you for you. That will never change, only with time will I love you more." Feix wrapped his arms around shizuku. If she was not already close she is now, "my fate is to live for about 2000 years. I am 20 now so 1980 more years we can be to gather. Though I want to be here for you till the end of time." Feix kissed Shizuku's neck and gave her a hickey. "I will show you all the stuff you missed living alone, and one day you will be able to say those words again and mean it." Feix kissed Shizuku on the lips and did not stop kissing her, he stopped caring about the heat ages ago. After what seemed forever he stopped kissing Shizuku, "don't ever leave me. I don't know if I could go on without you anymore. I don't understand your pain, all I know is after all that pain and suffering you got one good thing, and that is me." Feix kissed Shizuku again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:23 pm

She remained silent, and just let him do what he wanted. Having felt his love from the beginning, and knowing he would mean it, she just had to be sure, and she was now. Yet, she still couldn't get herself to say it, instead, she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feix's home
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next