Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Feix's home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeix's home - Page 2 I_voting_barFeix's home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Feix's home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeix's home - Page 2 I_voting_barFeix's home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Feix's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Feix's home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Lying sideways on the couch, she could see Feix. "Where I come from, if you give a girl jewelry, or anything like it, it means the guy likes the girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:46 pm

"Well then I like you, do you hav an issue with that?" Feix smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Her face turned bright red, and she turned around and buried her face into the pillows of the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Feix kinda scratched his head, "I am sorry if I embarrassed you. So umm please don't hide your face."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:56 pm

She suddenly got up, and with almost scary seriousness in her eyes, she looked at him. "If you intend to regather my memory, give me back what is mine, there are two more chains to be gotten, two more to be broken. One is held by the master of the sky, dragon lord in this world. The other is under the protection of the shadow itself. Find them, and my memory will be regained." She closed her eyes for a second, then opened them again. "S-Sorry, it's just,besides that heartless Obian, nobody ever really liked me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Feix did not want to freak her out so he calmly answered her, "I see that is why you are shy." The other stuff she said he burned in his memory.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:00 pm

"What's wrong, you look a bit pale, like you've seen a ghost. Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:04 pm

"I am fine just had a strange monent there, hey why don't you sit up so I can sit next to you." Feix stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:07 pm

She got up a bit, got a pillow to cover her legs, and her belly a bit, and looked at him, waiting for him to take his seat next to her on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Feix took a seat on the couch, "I was considering sleeping out here whike you take the bed tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 pm

"Oh, don't worry, I can manage here. It's nothing new, I'm used to it." She had a slight blush on her cheeks each time he asked her something, or said something to her, and whenever he tried to look into her gold-brown eyes, she looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:14 pm

After failing to look her in the eyes he lightly adjusted her head with one hand and bent down to kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Too surprised b y what happened, she couldn't do a thing, and didn't realize what happened, until 3 seconds after. But when she knew what happened, she didn't mind at all. Her mind was clouded by one thing, him. She went forward to him, pushed him back on the couch, for as far as it would allow that, and kissed him back, placing her entire bodyweight upon his, and putting her soft, cold hands on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Feix kissed her for a bit then he pulled back, "you were blushy and innocent till I kissed you." Feix chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Looking down on him from her position, she smiled slightly. "You were a gentleman until I did, too." She was still blushing a bit, and her eyes were glowing from happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:30 pm

"I couldn't help but kiss you, you gave me no chance to just look into your eyes." Feix smiled at Shizuku.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:33 pm

She gave him another taste of her lips, then hugged him, and kept still, lying on top of him, not letting him get away. Her grip was a bit strong, yet gentle, and her skin soft and cold. "I'm glad I got to know you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:36 pm

"I am glad too, you were worth risking my life to tske here." Feix gently ran his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:39 pm

She got up a bit again, so she was resting on her arms, which were placed next to his chest, and she looked in his face, while her hair was falling down on the sides of her face. "Do you recognize me from somewhere? Or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:46 pm

"I almost died once when I was a child a goddess greeted me in the afterlife. She told me it wasn't my time and I woke up in a hospital. I told pyrus about it and he said that goddess has a strange way of helping people or something like that. You look very much like that goddess but your not her either you are better." Feix kept thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:55 pm

She sat up straight now, and looked at him, her head tilted a bit. "That's what many others have told me as well. That I look like some goddess or whatever. Who is that? Do you have any books or something on her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:00 pm

"No books just what Pyrus told me about her, I don't think you should worry about it too much." Feix wrapped his arms around Shizuku and held her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:01 pm

She pushed him back, so they were sitting opposite of each other again. "No, I want to know now. If I get compared to her all the time, I have at least the right to know who she is. Or who I am, even."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Feix thought a minute, "the history books make her out to be a bad person. She took over all the worlds and one man united a rag tag team of people and fought her. He lost and for some reason the goddess gave the worlds back. Pyrus said that he knew the goddess about 500 years before that war. I guess he fought along side her in that war. I am not comparing the two of you, since she looks way sadder then you ever do." Feix gave up on trying to hold her again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 pm

"But, what if that goddes is me, but I can't remember anything? I mean, everyone keeps saying to me that I look exactly like her, and I'm not like everyone else. What should I do then?" She was looking a bit confused and scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feix's home   Feix's home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feix's home
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next