Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_voting_barLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_voting_barLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:08 am

"Hope your right, it just feels that ever since I met her, that she hated me for being more involved with you as mom."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:27 am

"Well, she was likely raised by foster parents...so she may not see me as her real mother, even though I am..." She smiled, taking the plates into the kitchen.

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:30 am

Dimitre sat back in his chair, in silence, wondering how he lift Lysandra's spirits.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:39 am

Lysandra wandered the bunker. "She lives in a really cramped place..." She began to wonder how the parents who raised her were doing...they lived out in the country, so they were sure to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:43 am

"Hey mom should I go talk to her, about living here with you." He wanted Lysandra and Rosaline to bond more, so that way Rosaline wouldn't feel alone anymore ever since he moved out to live with Astraria.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:45 am

"Do what you feel is right, dear~." She resumed what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:53 am

"ok." He gets up from his seat and walks out the mess hall to find Lysandra.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:56 am

Lysandra had found her way to what she assumed was a recreation room. "This place is extensive...must be a former military establishment..." She sat on one of the chairs. "...can I really live with her? Treat the people who raised me as if they were just relatives?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:05 am

Dimitre was walking through the hall way looking for Lysandra, until he noticed the recreation room door was open. He walked up to the door and knocked to see if she was in there. "Hey sis, you in here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:07 am

She heard Dimitre. "I'm here, yes...but just call me by my name. 'Sis' makes me feel...wrong." She sighed. "Especially since you aren't a blood relative..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:12 am

"Alright..Lysandra." He walked in the room and grabbed a chair and sat across from her. "Do you hate me Lysandra?" He just had to ask that question since it was on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:14 am

She shook her head. "No...sorry for taking you as a stalker at first..." She looked at him. "...I just don't know how to feel about her...I mean, she's nice for a mother...but what about the people who raised me after I was taken?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:18 am

"I'm sorry, I don't have the answer for that." Now he felt terrible about bringing up that question.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:20 am

"I didn't figure you would..." She looked at the floor, a somber expression on her face. "...so...you have a girlfriend, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:22 am

Dimitre was surprised by that question. "Yeah, I have a girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:25 am

"Well, at least you aren't a complete loser then..." She sighed. Even her adopted sibling had settled down with someone...
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:27 am

"Wait! You thought I was a loser!" He was outraged.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:29 am

"Running up to a woman, saying crazy things? How was I supposed to think of you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:30 am

"Are you still on that, will you just let it go."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:32 am

"No, I'm not still on that. I was saying you're doing well for yourself. You have mother...and a girlfriend." She looked at him again. "I don't have that second one yet...even though I'm older..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:35 am

"Fine, have it your way. How about we try to understand each other and go from there." He started to stare at the ceiling. "So, how did you end up with the government?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:39 am

"Recruitment in High School..." She looked away. "...they tested some of the students, looking for 'new recruits' from the local population. I scored high on some of the physical portions...as well as some of the intellectual ones." She shrugged. "I only ended up as a lowly patrol officer though...wasn't too glamorous, if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:41 am

"Hey, at least you weren't cooped up in a lab for 18 years." He folded his arms and slouches in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:52 am

"No, I wasn't...but I did send hundreds of 'specials' to their deaths...all in the five years I was on patrol."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:54 am

"That really doesn't bother me." Says in a cold tone, and his eyes show no emotion toward the comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next