Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_vote_lcapLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_voting_barLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_vote_lcapLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_voting_barLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:38 am

Lysandra approached the camp, but didn't quite enter it. "She wouldn't be here..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:48 am

Dimitre was wondering around the refugee camp seeing what he can do to help.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:52 am

"Wouldn't hurt to check...among thousands of people." She sighed, and walked into the camp. Who would she even be looking for?
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:54 am

Dimitre was walking among the people wearing his dark black hoodie, to see if anybody needed help.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:56 am

Lysandra looked around, seeing no one that fit Veronica's description. She was alone among the masses of people around her. Not even that man from the other day was here...as much of a stalker as he was, he at least helped her evacuate these people.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:59 am

Dimitre continued to aid people until he noticed Lysandra on the opposite side of the camp, he quickly headed towards her direction. "Hey, Lysandra!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:02 am

She looked at the man who called her name. She still didn't know his, but she walked towards him. "I see you're here."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:05 am

"Why wouldn't I be here." He was happy to see her again after the evacuation of the outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:07 am

"I don't know, maybe stalking other girls?" She looked around. "Plenty of them here. Do you run up to any woman, claiming to be their sister or sharing the same mother?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:12 am

"Haha very funny, I am really telling the truth, I am you brother and we share the same mother. Also stop calling me a stalker." He gets a little mad with her, for calling him a stalker.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:14 am

"Then tell me. How do we share the same mother? Were you born to her like I was?" She dropped the subject of stalker like he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:17 am

"No, I wasn't born from her and she adopted me because I grew up without a mother."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:20 am

"I see." Adopting was like taking in a stray pup. It didn't mean he was her brother... "Well, do you know where she is? Veronica told me she's in the forest, but I thought to check here first."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:25 am

"Yes, I know where she is. She's living in a bunker further into the forest, but I'm the only one who knows where it is, so that makes me your guide. Oh, I forgot to tell you my name, Its Dimitre." Raises his hand towards her for a friendly hand shake. "I'm your adopted brother."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:27 am

She stared at it for a bit before taking it. "You already seem to know mine...which makes this a bit odd."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:30 am

"True, but this is the first time we officially introduce ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:32 am

She backed away. "Yes...running around telling me we're related was a great first impression." She glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:37 am

He felt intense by her glare. "You are definitely mom's daughter. She glared at me once like that for being reckless and endangering my life."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:48 am

She blushed. "M-mom's daughter?" She almost felt like slapping him. "A-anyway...take me to her...I figure now is as good a time as any to meet the woman who brought me into the world."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:55 am

"Alright, let's head out." He starts to lead her out of camp and deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:05 am

She followed him. "Alright, brother."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:10 am

He didn't like the sarcastic tone coming from Lysandra when she called him brother, he ignored it and continued to lead her to through the forest, after a good couple of hours they made it to the bunker. "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:14 am

"When she said forest and being hard to find...she wasn't joking." She studied the bunker's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:17 am

"Why are you just staring, come on lets go inside and say hi."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:19 am

"S-sure..." She waited for him to lead them inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next