Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_voting_barLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_voting_barLooking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:10 am

"No, not trying to outdo you..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:17 am

"Sorry, got carried away. So what are going to do since you met you mom." He wanted to know if she needed a place to stay and the bunker has plenty of space.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:18 am

"I don't know. Maybe head north, look for another home to settle down into. Things are pretty crazy here..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:20 am

"Well, you could always stay here and try to spend time with your birth mother."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:34 am

"Guess you think so too...huh?" She sighed. Veronica said this too...
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:46 am

"Hey, nobody is forcing you it was just a suggestion, now down to business."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:48 am

"Business?"

Rosaline brought out some food for them, smiling. "Here's some dinner for my children~!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:52 am

"Sweet~!" He was excited for Rosaline's cooking, despite his small skinny size, he has over sized appetite that would put the best eaters to shame.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:58 am

Lysandra sat down as Rosaline brought the food to the nearest table.

Rosaline set the food down, one plate for each of them, and a third for Astraria. "Eat up you two!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:11 am

Dimitre dug straight into his food, because his mother's cooking was the best besides right next to his girlfriends cooking. "This too good, it's worth coming here when I can."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:13 am

Rosaline smiled. "Go on, Lysandra, eat up."

Lysandra nodded, starting to eat the food brought to her.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:17 am

He was already done with his plate as soon as his plate hit the table. "Umm, not to bother you mom do you still have anymore food left, I'm still kind of hungry."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:23 am

"Of course." She went back into the kitchen, and brought him back another plate.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:28 am

"Thank you mom~." He digs into his second helping of food, but couldn't help notice the silence in the air. "So are you two going to talk or do you want me to leave the room? just asking."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:30 am

Lysandra shook her head. "No, that's okay..." She resumed eating.

Rosaline chuckled. "She's just shy."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:32 am

"If you say so little sis." Says it with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 am

She went red. "I-I'm older than you...you know."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:34 am

"There's no way I'm going to be the little brother just because your two years older than me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:38 am

"I'm twenty-three..." She glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:41 am

"okay, your the older the sister, just stop glaring at me, I hate when you and mom glare at me." he completely caved in from Lysandra's glare.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:45 am

She just resumed eating, finishing her plate.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:58 am

"Well, is there anything you want to know sis?" Dimitre couldn't come up with anything to talk about with Lysnadra, so he wanted to figure out what she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:30 am

"M-maybe later..." She was blushing to no end. Her first meeting with her real mother, and her 'brother' wasn't really making it any better. "...I-I am good." She pushed her now empty plate away. "Th-thank you, mother..." She stood up, walking out of the mess hall. She still had her other 'parents'...what was she going to tell them?
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:32 am

"Mom, I think she doesn't like me." He couldn't help it, but he noticed Lysandra being uneasy ever since she came here.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:40 am

"She's probably just nervous. She doesn't remember me at all, since we were apart for a long time." Rosaline gathered the empty plates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?   Looking for Rosaline - Reunion? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Rosaline - Reunion?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next