Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The place called home or whatever.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:40 pm

"You mean you got a shower, then?" She opened her eyes again, the luminescent gold reaching to Quex again.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:42 pm

"Yeah I have a shower."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:51 pm

She asked directions, then once Quex had pointed her to the shower, she got in, locked the door, and undressed. It wasn't odd for her to get naked in the middle of a strange house, she tended to do so on the streets, too. It would allow her to focus her ability better. She looked at her left shoulder, the flower blooming nicely, and then her belly, on the left side, another tattoo, as well as along her hip and thigh, both the left side, too. Her entire left side had tattoos, all with a certain story. Examining them, she turned the shower on, and got under it, sighing of relief as the hot water poured on her shoulders, down the rest of her body.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:55 pm

Quex sat on the couch and waited for tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:00 am

Tsun knocked on the door, a bag of clothes in her other hand.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:03 am

Quex answered the door, "thank you for showing up."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:07 am

She held out the bag, red. "I-I don't know why you brought an angel here...but here."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:10 am

"She needed help." Quex reached a hand out and patted Tsun's head, "thank you very much for the help. I only had you to rely on."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:11 am

"W-we're friends...right?" She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:15 am

Lily came around the corner, her hair dripping wet, the smell of the soap coming off of her, and a towel wrapped around her. "Hey, I got cleaned up, but I- Oh. Hi." She gave a little wave to Tsun, walked a bit back. "I'll be on the couch if you need me, I'll leave you two to it." Instantly, she went around the corner again, walking to the couch and finding herself a pillow again to clamp onto.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:17 am

Quex sighed, "this is not what it looks like. And you are my friend, maybe more."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:20 am

"Then what does it look like? Sh-she was half clothed..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:22 am

"She was using the shower. I am not interested in her like I am with you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:25 am

"Don't try to turn it around...go help her." She turned around, and hurried down the steps of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:57 am

Quex went after Tsun, "hey wait."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:00 am

She was in the parking lot by the time he caught up to her. "What? Want to rub it in more?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:03 am

Quex looked at her, "your jealous of her?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:06 am

Tsun glared at him, a small charge of electricity in her hand. "I don't know, what do you think? You called me up out of the blue, asking for clothes for your new female angel friend! After we saw a movie together no less!"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:08 am

"She is just a girl I helped out of the slums. I like you, she maybe a friend but you are more than a friend."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:10 am

"Just a girl, huh? Like I'm supposed to believe that, seeing her half-clothed like that..." The charge grew as her anger did. "...what kind of fool do you take me for? I may be a young demon, but I'm not a stupid one."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:19 am

Quex walked over closer, "she is an angel a young one at that. I have no interest in her."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:22 am

Tsun lowered her guard, blushing as he approached. Knowing she could attack him even... "A-are you telling the truth?" The charge shrank as her mood changed.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:25 am

Quex reached out his hand, "I love you. Don't worry I am only interested in you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:35 am

She dissipated the charge, going red. She looked away. "You're just saying that to get me off guard..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:36 am

Quex hugged her, "then shock me to death here if you do not believe me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The place called home or whatever.
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next