Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The place called home or whatever.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

The place called home or whatever. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:16 pm

"Even here?" She poked Lily's bust.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:18 pm

"Even there. Give it some time. Even though humans live a maximum of about 80 to 100 years, and Angels go up to 3500, the basics build up is the same. Physical maturity around 16 to 18. So it'll probably just start to all grow pretty soon. Or not, depends, really. Some people grow really big, others don't grow at all. Time will tell."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Namie smiled. "Thanks...I hope to be as big as that one day..." She planted her face between Lily's bust again. "They're so soft."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:28 pm

"Yeah, hey hey, pillow's soft, too. And the good thing about the pillow is it won't do anything back. Let's just, get you in bed, ok? It's getting pretty late."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Namie smiled, looking at Lily. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Lily extended the bed and put it up, with sheets from Quex's bed. He figured that he wouldn't come back, considering he'd gone to see Tsun. She tugged in Namie and then slipped in herself, lying behind her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Namie smiled, curling up under the warm sheets. She'd finally found a home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The place called home or whatever.
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14