Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ambers place I_vote_lcapAmbers place I_voting_barAmbers place I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ambers place

Go down 
+2
Kai Saburo
Sylveraine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:06 pm

They arrived, and it was getting dark already. Carrying the bags of grocery she went to get on the way, she lead them to the front door. "Well, this is my place. Not much, but I can afford it."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Katie looked at it. "It's really big."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Gyanburā looked and thought it was surprisingly nice for someone who worked at a pub. "It's a lovely house you have here Amber."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:14 pm

She blushed a bit, and had trouble opening the door, with the bags in her hands. "Well, I still have to pay off the rent, and ... It's very small, really ..."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Katie helped open the door. "But it looks really big. I've never seen a house before."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:17 pm

"I think it's a nice home. Here, let me help you with those bags." GyanburāEheld his hand out to carry them.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:20 pm

She handed the biggest to him. "Thanks." She opened the door with her foot now, and let them go in, after which she followed them, and closed the door again. "You can put down that bag in the kitchen. Just walk straight, and second door left. Can't miss it." She put down her own bags, and hung up her coat, while whispering to herself. "Not with the mess out there, you can't."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Katie thought it was a big building, because she had never seen a house before and the only structures she had seen were wooden shacks. "So what should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Gyanburā walked with the directions she gave and came to realize, the bag actually was pretty heavy. He found the kitchen and laid the bag down. It was a normal looking kitchen, but he liked the fact it was normal. "I like your kitchen, it's got a nice..." He had to choose his next words wisely. "...modern feel to it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 pm

"I haven't cleaned the place in 3 days, because I couldn't get the time for it." she practically had to yell it to him from where she was. She then took Katie's hand, and walked her to the living room. "Here, you can watch some television." She turned her crappy old TV on, and walked through the open wall into the kitchen. "Can you keep an eye on her as I get a bit refreshed? I look like I awlked through a hurricane."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:36 pm

"Sure not a problem." He walked into the living room and found a place to sit down. 'Hey Katie, what do you want to watch?' Is the question he wanted to ask but she had been living on her own since she was three so maybe she didn't know what Tv was. "Lets find something on the Tv. You stop me when you find something of interest."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Once she saw something she likes she told him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Amber walked upstairs, got a quick shower, and came down again, in 10 minutes. Her hair still dripping, and walking in a towel, she walked into the kitchen, and prepared herself some coffee. "Gyan, want some, too?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 pm

"Sure if you wouldn't mind, I would love some." He said; he directed his attention to the cartoon Katie had told him to stop on.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:54 pm

"What's Coffee?" Katie tilted her head, curious.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:57 pm

"Coffee is a hot drink that adults use to keep them awake. I don't think you would like it, it's really bitter." That was the best explanation he could give.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:59 pm

"Oh, that's just a drink, but it's not healthy for you." She came walking in with a cup, and handed it to Gyan. "Here you go, I'll get dressed real quickly."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Gyanburā grabbed the cup and took a sip. "Thank you, the coffee is great."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Katie watched the TV. The channel changed by accident, and DBZ came on. "Hm? This looks like s good show."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:18 pm

After a while, Amber came back down. With a regular pants, and sweaters on, she went back to the kitchen, and started to clean up the huge mess that was occupying all space. "I'll be with you two in a minute, let me clean this first."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:20 pm

All that could be heard over the talking from the TV was "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!!!" Katie laughed. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Gyanburā thought maybe he could be of some use in cleaning up, he was a quest in another persons house anyway. "Hey Amber, would you like some help?" He asked, still watching tv with Katie.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:34 pm

"If you want to. And could you turn that down a little, the neighbours do try to sleep." She had already started to do the dishes, with her hands in the soap.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:36 pm

"Alright." Katie turned it down. "If I can help, I will if you want."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Gyanburā walked into the kitchen and looked around there was still groceries on the ground. "What do you guys want for supper? I could cook something up if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ambers place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambers place   Ambers place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambers place
Page 1 of 43Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next