Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The place called home or whatever.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:40 pm

"None taken."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:41 pm

Tsun went red. "Y-you...don't?" She backed away a little. "Then..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:42 pm

She pointed a finger at her. "Taken. Not my type. Too much of a control freak. Easily jealous. Trust me, you won't have to fear anything from me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:44 pm

"C-control freak? M-me? N-not your...type?" So she was one of those people... "E-easily jealous?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:50 pm

"Lets calm down a little and not fight."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:52 pm

"Not fighting at all, just giving my opinion on what I've seen so far. That's someone who's nice enough to bring clothes for a total stranger, yet once she figures out that's a female angel she has to keep an eye on the situation and gets instantly wrong ideas. That's all, really." She didn't move an inch, pretty much claiming the couch for herself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:54 pm

"I apologize for jumping to conclusions...I've...been alone..." She looked away. "...for most of my life. He's the first person to say they love me since my mother passed away..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:01 am

Lily  facepalmed in her mind. "So the first guy that says he lov- Well ok, sure, your life. You two kids have fun, I'll be here." She rolled over again with her back to them both.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:06 am

She blushed. "O-Oh...it wasn't because he was the first to say it..." She looked at Quex. "...I do feel drawn to him." She returned her attention to the angel. "So...I'm sorry if we got off to a rocky start..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:14 am

Lily gave a sigh then sat straight up and looked over her shoulder at Tsun. "All right. Sorry for what I said, too. I guess."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:16 am

Quex nodded, "now we can start fresh with each other no fighting."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:22 am

Tsun nodded, approaching the angel, stopping when she was behind the couch. "I never did...get your name. I am Tsun."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:29 am

She held her right arm up, her hand hanging around a bit, as if saying hi. "Lily"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:31 am

"Nice to meet you. I own a shop in town, so I'm going to go home. Sorry for today." She walked away, making to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:33 am

"Hohohohohohoh. Hold on. Wait up, shop. You got a shop. Does said shop provide jobs for people? Who like need an income to get a place to live? Or. Stuff?" She sat up straight, slowly, looking at Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:35 am

"It isn't too busy...but I can provide a place for you to reside on your own..." She had alot of room above the shop that she used mostly for storage.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:38 am

"You mean you want me to be on the attic of the store? You're joking."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:39 am

"It is a multi-story building...so there really is no attic." It was where she slept...she didn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:55 am

"Well ... I'd like to see it first, and look around a bit. But tonight this couch is just mine." She rolled back on her left side, the one with all her tattoos and kept the pillow in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:54 am

Tsun nodded. "Feel free to drop by then. Quex knows where it is, and he can give you the address if you don't want to follow me today."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:57 am

"Isn't it too late for that? According to Quex it is." Still her back towards Tsun, she found it hard to go with the flow of things. Maybe it was nice, but she liked this couch a lot.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:59 am

"Tomorrow then." She nodded to Quex, making her way to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:00 pm

"I'll be there then, but only to just look around!" She dropped her arm on the couch again. Totally mine.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:01 pm

"Alright." She told Quex she was leaving, and walked out of the door, going back to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:06 pm

After some time, when Quex had gone upstairs, Lily looked outside the window. It'd gotten darker by now, nearing twilight, and she knew a lot of people were out there who didn't have the luxury of where she was now. Her stomach started to growl a bit, and with that as her queue, she slipped out of the house, leaving a note and Quex's, empty, wallet on the table.

Heya.

I'm out for a bit, I'm hungry, and I just
gotta find something I always liked, so
don't wait for me. I got a key, I'll be fine.

Night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The place called home or whatever.
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next