Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The place called home or whatever. I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The place called home or whatever. I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The place called home or whatever.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

The place called home or whatever. Empty
PostSubject: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Quex had brought the girl home, "I never did catch your name."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:26 pm

She'd been keeping an eye on everything around her, so the remark came kind off unexpected. "Oh. ehm, yeah. I'm Lily."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:28 pm

"Well Lily I am Quex."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:32 pm

"That's a weird name. It's not a Human one, is it?" She closed the door behind her, and looked at him, not sure where to go, what to do, if she could sit down, or where.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:34 pm

"I am a demon, so no it isn't human." He sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:36 pm

"But. What's a Demon doing out here? I mean, living here. I thought they refused to leave their own world. And since you're a soldier, wouldn't that be even more reason?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:40 pm

"I hate paperwork and with a lot of my family gone it fell on me to do. So I left the demon world to seek out adventure."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:50 pm

"Right. Well. I'm not Human, either. Just for the record, you know. I'm an Angel. I kinda got kicked out, myself. So yeah, I ended up here. Well. There."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:53 pm

Quex nodded, "well you can stay here till you get your life in order." He thought about calling Tsun to bring over some old clothes or something.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:04 pm

She smiled a bit, glad someone actually gave a bit of care for who she was. "Thanks. I'm appreciative of it."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:18 pm

"Well I have an important call to make. You can make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:43 pm

As he left the couch, she almost instantly occupied it, curling up on the soft texture, and rubbing her cheek against it. It'd been better than anything she'd felt in a good time. She sure was glad he brought her along. Maybe she'd be better off not telling him about what she could do. If he'd scare off, she'd lose all this.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Quex went over to the phone and dialed the number to Tsun's shop. He listened to the phone ring.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:50 pm

Tsun picked up the phone. "Tsun here, how can I be of service?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:53 pm

"Tsun it is Quex, I need some help." He didn't know how he would explain this.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:54 pm

"Your guitar break again? Or is it your amp?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:59 pm

"Well I helped this angel out of the slums."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:02 pm

"An angel?" She tried to hide her surprise.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:04 pm

"Yeah I need to borrow some clothes from you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:17 pm

She went red. "C-clothes!? Why?" Angels had wings...so anything she gave would have to be modified...
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:22 pm

"Just need something for her to change into. Sorry to ask you of this but you're one of the few people I can trust."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:25 pm

"S-sure...I-I'll bring some over..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:27 pm

"I will await your arrival." He hung up the phone. He walked back out into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:32 pm

Lily had grabbed one of the cushions and was lying on her back with the cushion on her stomach. She had her eyes closed and was humming an old lullaby she vaguely remembered from the early times of her childhood.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:35 pm

"I have clothes on the way for you so you can get cleaned up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The place called home or whatever.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next