Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_voting_barThe place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The place called home or whatever.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:28 am

Looking up to him, a bit of surprise came up. "Wait, you ... don't mind if I do? You won't throw me out right away?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:33 am

"If I was going to throw you out then I would of never offered you a place to stay."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:36 am

She processed it a bit, then figured out he was right. "Well, yeah. I do have an ability. Sort off." She put her arm up, as if showing off a ring, then moved one of her tattoos around, having it glide around her arm a couple times.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:37 am

Quex tilted his head, "wow that is neat. What else do they do?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:41 am

One of her tattoos extended beyond her arm, and became a hardened blade like object. "It can harden as swords or shields, whips. And they're damned sharp, they slice through things pretty easily. But they can only extend as far as the ink can provide, and if I lose some of it, I'd have to get a new tattoo to refuel, so to say. I can't just touch the ink that I lost and get it back." She stood up, her belly showing a bit again, and the blade weakened, followed by a lash from it, as if she whipped.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:44 am

"Wow that is impressive, I just control wind."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:49 am

"That's quite cool, actually. You could just blow people off of building or anything."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:51 am

"Yeah I guess it has some use."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:54 am

"But I can use mine best when I see them, it takes up concentration. Best way for me to use them, is. Well being naked, so, hence I don't have much issue with it. I mean it's just flesh, nothing special. Not like people never seen it before in their lives."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:56 am

Quex went back to his seat, "well I am not use to naked bodies."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:02 pm

"I'll try to keep clothes on while you're around then." She hugged the pillow a bit more, glad she could actually tell him without anything going wrong.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:03 pm

"So I take it you like that pillow?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:08 pm

"It's soft and squishy, a lot better than rocks or a dead guy. Plus it doesn't smell like whatever the hell it is you find back out there." She rubbed her cheek against it, almost like she was a cat or something.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:10 pm

"Yeah that is a good point."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:18 pm

"You know, it's actually really weird. I grew up without any ability but only once I got my first tattoo, well it just happened once, and now, half of my body is covered in them. And it doesn't even hurt when I get one. They always say it hurts, but I feel nothing, I just feel something pressing on my skin, that's all."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:20 pm

Quex nodded, "that must be nice not feeling the pain of them."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:23 pm

"Well yeah." She fell on her side, her hair spread out over the couch behind her, and the claimed pillow clustered against her stomach. "So what attracts you to that girl from before?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:26 pm

"She has a kind heart even though she seems cold. Her personality is cute when she get mad too."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:31 pm

"And if you'd meet another person like her, then what?" She knew how everything worked and he'd probably say she would be the only one for him, but she'd learned that people could never e trusted, not only from her parents, but in the slums even more so.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:34 pm

"The memories would not be the same so most likely I wouldn't like her. Demons are silly most of the time we get together to get further along in polical careers but being in the human world the idea of romance rubbed off on me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:39 pm

"Right, I suppose that works, too. She's human, or Demon, Angel?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:40 pm

"Demon, a thunder one at that."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:42 pm

She laughed a bit. "I guess you two fit perfectly together then, you'd make a thunderstorm together."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Quex laughed, "how funny."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:23 am

She closed her eyes, and tried to listen to everything around her. "By the way, if you you wonder why I have no wings, I always have them retracted. They're nice but. Cane be a real scare factor for people too, or even cause them to judge me on appearance only."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place called home or whatever.   The place called home or whatever. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The place called home or whatever.
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next