Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_voting_barShopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_voting_barShopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shopping for more clothes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:22 am

"Family...I haven't had one since I died...and was brought back as...an Obian."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:25 am

"The other obian I know thinks of me as a father figure, I think I just have that family aura. You don't have to think of me as family if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:29 am

"Okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:30 am

Pyrus smiled and grabbed the bags, "what do you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:32 am

"From what an old friend of mine told me...I liked to try out all kinds of foods..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:34 am

"Ever eaten a pizza before?" Pyrus had a glean in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:36 am

"Probably...yes. Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:38 am

"I own a pizza place here we can eat there, you can even help me make it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:41 am

"Alright. Sounds good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:44 am

Pyrus started to lead the way to his pizzaria, he got there and his illusion greeted them. "Lets go behind the counter and make you a pizza just for you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:45 am

*She nods* "Okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:47 am

Pyrus washed his hands and took off his robes under it her was wearing normal clothes. He grabbed some dough start put on a show for her. "Been a while since I did this with dough."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 am

"Wow...that's amazing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:53 am

Pyrus smiled, and put the dough down and put sauce and cheese on it, "right here we have lots of toppings almost everything you can imagine. Pick out whatever you want and put it on the pizza, and don't be afraid to try the toppings before you put them on."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:55 am

*She looked at all the toppings, and selected a couple at random*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:58 am

"That all you want?" Pyrus looked at the pizza it looked pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:59 am

"Yes. That's all..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:02 am

Pyrus got the pizza and pressed a button that exposed a hidden stone oven. He uses fire magic to super heat it and put the pizza in, "the illusion don't like using this oven. I like using it." Pyrus let the pizza cook.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:03 am

"So...about my new...clothes...when do I wear them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:05 am

Pyrus smiled, "when ever you want I have rooms in the back if you want to put them on."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:06 am

"Could...you show me...how to put on one of those...bras? It seems complicated..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:10 am

Pyrus made his illusion watch the pizza. "Yeah lets go to one my back rooms." Pyrus took her to one the rooms. "Take the robe off and turn around." Pyrus picked up a bra.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 am

"O-okay..." *She takes off the robe, but it gets caught on one of her wings*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:15 am

Pyrus walks over and helps her, " little clumsy I envy your lover." Pyrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:17 am

*She blushes.* "S-sorry...I'm not used to these...clothes...yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for more clothes
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next