Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gino and Yuna shopping I_vote_lcapGino and Yuna shopping I_voting_barGino and Yuna shopping I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gino and Yuna shopping I_vote_lcapGino and Yuna shopping I_voting_barGino and Yuna shopping I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gino and Yuna shopping

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Gino and Yuna shopping Empty
PostSubject: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Gino walked with Yuna through the mall. "So, what is this rejection you have against me anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:10 pm

She looked at him. "Not really against you just your clinging onto me at times." She then sighed. "I mean it's kind of annoying. That and I want to be alone with Anya sometimes." She then walked into a store and started looking around. "So Gino...you've known Anya longer than me. Tell me have you ever seen her smile?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:23 pm

He looked up, dozing off a bit with his thoughts. "Well, not really. She smiled once, but that's when she nearly painted my face with a marker."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 pm

"Hmm...well I got her to smile yesterday just for saying she's cute and when she gave something of a weak smile I said that was cute...." She then walked out of the dressing room wearing a tank top and shorts. "How does this look?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:27 pm

"Looks good, maybe bit too short for outside, but looks good." He checked her out from head to feet. "But seen your history, I wonder, which would you rather be?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:28 pm

She sighed and looked down. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:33 pm

"Well, seeing you like this makes me think you wanna be like this, but hearing you talk about Anya, sorta points the other way."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:36 pm

She paid for her outfit and then walked over to a bench and sat down. "I don't know....I really do like her Gino. But at the same time she's helping me come to terms with my curse." She then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:38 pm

"Well, you know, it is possible." He walkedn with her out of the store, and went on to the next one. "But geez, you're catching up fast on that situation, you're already buying like chicks."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 pm

She stopped. "Look its just cause some of my clothes don't fit me anymore." She then looked around. "I doubt I'll ever fully get used to it. Even if I stay this way."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:42 pm

"Well, you know, things happen, we always get used to it eventually. I mean, hell, even I had some rough things going on, I managed to cope with those."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:48 pm

She sighed. "Not like what I'm going through. Do you even understand what I have to go through? Guess what started for me yesterday that wouldn't have if I was a guy."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm

"Well, I know it's a bit harder for you. But you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:50 pm

She looked down. "Yeah...so Gino...why did you become a Knight?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:51 pm

"Well, I got some help on that, but it was to prevent any of those I love from getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm

She nodded. "Like Guilford." She then sighed. "I don't know why I did. I guess to honor Guilford basically passing his title on to me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:57 pm

"How'd you ..." Gino looked at her. "He's the reason I*'m a Knight, he dragged me in."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:58 pm

She blinked. "I see.." She then yawned. "I'm ready to go back now if you are."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:00 pm

"Well, we had a good day behind us, so yeah, I think we can. Just be sure to make up your mind about yourself and Anya soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:53 am

She blinked and stopped walking. "I....Gino..I would stay this way if I could be with Anya...that's the problem my mind is at war with itself."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:06 am

"well, you know they have councelling for those things."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:10 am

She turned and looked at him. "I don't care." She then sighed. "Let's just get back."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:10 am

He grabbed her shoulder. "Not yet. now there's something I gotta take you to." He walked back towards the core of the mall.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:23 am

She blinked at being grabbed and pulled back to the core of the mall. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:28 am

He basically dragged her into a shop. "Now, look into the mirror, and what do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gino and Yuna shopping   Gino and Yuna shopping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gino and Yuna shopping
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next