Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shopping for more clothes I_vote_lcapShopping for more clothes I_voting_barShopping for more clothes I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shopping for more clothes I_vote_lcapShopping for more clothes I_voting_barShopping for more clothes I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shopping for more clothes

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Shopping for more clothes Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:00 am

Pyrus arrived at the mall with his new friend, "this place seems to have everything. Bet the owner of the mall is a billionaire." Pyrus chuckled and headed for the clothes store.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:03 am

"So...tell me more about the clothes...why do people wear them instead of armor?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 am

Pyrus thought back to the middle ages where wearing armor was the norm, "over time the need for everyone to fight died out. Now they have armies of people who do all the fighting and problems are solved with words." Pyrus went to the bra section first.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:08 am

"So the...garb of my era is no longer needed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:12 am

Pyrus was using all the women he knew to get a good guess on her bra size, "people like you and me still need a way to defend ourselves. That is why I modified your armor sorry if I went too far with that." He grabbed a few bras that were about her size.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:14 am

"That armor...was my only memento from before I became an Obian...while I still lived as an angel..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:16 am

Pyrus sighed, "you can still wear it whenever you want. I just gave you more options, I guess I over did it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:18 am

*She looked at the bras Pyrus had* "What are those?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:21 am

Pyrus explained everything about bras, he told her the benefits of them. "Anymore questions about them?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 am

"If I wear them...will Tetsuno like them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:28 am

Pyrus smiled, and close close to her and whispered, "many men like the idea of taking them off. It is strange and hard to explain but he should like it." Pyrus smiled, "now then lets move onto panties." Pyrus walkes her over to the panties.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:30 am

"Panties? What are those? Do I need to wear them like the bras?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 am

Pyrus looked down, then back up. He then started to explain everything about panties, "yes your lover should like them though if you really want to charm him then one night put these on." Pyrus grabbed the smalles pair of panties in her size, "that might be far off though. Small steps at a time," Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:36 am

*She looked at him curiously, not understanding what he meant.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:39 am

Pyrus put the small panties down, "yeah lets just start with standard panties." He grabbed panties in her size. "Before we move on any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:48 am

"I'm just curious as to why I have to wear these things instead of my armor..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:53 am

Pyrus thought a minute, "well for one it is less weight on you. Two if your going be around other people it is less intimidating for them. Three you look cute dress normally." Pyrus chuckled. He started to go over to the shirts and pants.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:56 am

*She blushed. She had never thought of herself as 'cute'. The armor was her skin, almost. 'I wonder if Tetsuno will like these garments...this man is 'buying' me an awful lot of them...'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:00 am

Pyrus grabbed different outfits that would fit her and every single one of them he explained everything about them to her. "This should be a good start for you." He paid for all the clothes, he looked at her and smiled. "You know Tsun right? I seen a picture with both of you in it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 am

"Yes, I do...why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 am

"She is my daughter in-law, well she thinks of me as her real father. It is indeed a small world." Pyrus laughed, "you don't have to feel bad about me shopping for you. You are pretty much family to me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:09 am

*She blushed. 'Family? I haven't had 'family' since I died...over one hundred thousand years ago...'* "I had a picture from her mother's room, it had a winged figure in it...is that the one you spoke of?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:12 am

"Yeah you look similar I am just assuming it is you." Pyrus smiles.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 am

"From what I've gathered of my past...I wouldn't be surprised if it was me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:16 am

"Well I am happy to help you with anything you may need. Like I said you are my family, so don't be too shy to ask for anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for more clothes   Shopping for more clothes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for more clothes
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next