Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_vote_lcapOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_voting_barOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_vote_lcapOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_voting_barOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner Empty
PostSubject: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:15 am

Walking through the halls of the mall, C.C. and Ignis almost looked like a maried couple. The almost indicating on how C.C. was dressed. "So, you have any thoughts on what you'll get her yet?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:19 am

"Nope not at all maybe you can help me.What does she like?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:26 am

"Well, I'm not really sure what she likes by now, maybe you can come up with something typical."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:28 am

Ignis stopped walking

"Hey before we continue I feel it's time I know your name,I mean we've known each other for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:30 am

C.C. looked back at him. "My name is non of your concern. You know how to call me, and even those who know my real name call me like this. It's something I keep for myself." They walked passed some funarticles, and C.C. looked around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:32 am

"I guess your right."

Some time had passed

"So what are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:33 am

"Not sure yet, but something what she likes. Until now, she's always had presents that were sort of pushed upon her, so she never got to really say what she wants." walking out of the store again, C.C. looked around for another store that might be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:35 am

Passing buy a build your own stuffed animal store

"Hey C2 do you think she might like one of those?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:37 am

"Possibly." They went in, and walked through the lines of stuffed animals. As they passed a Chesse-Kun, C.C. took it under her arm, and went further.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:38 am

Ignis walked to the largest bear skins and took it.

"I guess this would do.What do you think C2?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:40 am

"well, she is royalty, so it should rather be something common. That's what they lack most, the feeling of just being an ordinairy person in the world. So, yeah, it might do the trick."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:43 am

"Great then it's settled I'll buy it for her."

Ignis walked over to the stuffing machine.

"Hey C2 how did you become Namide's guardian?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 am

"Dates way back to when Queen Lillianne reigned the Demon World. Let's just keeo it at the fact that I made a contract with her, and I ended up being Namide's godmother."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:47 am

"Oh so what will you do once she becomes queen?"

Ignis walks over to the clothing section and picked up about 5 different outfits

"Hey what do you think of these?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:50 am

While looking at the clothes, and putting them back one for one, ignoring them all, she talked further with Ignis. "I'm not sure what I'll do then, I may just start all over again, or help out her. But I'm not going to get too much involved with her after she's on the throne, since the last time I did that, I was dragged into 250 years of leadership. And I have some things to worry about as well." Her cellphone suddenly rang, and C.C. answered the call. "Yes... mhm... right, I understand... No, wait for my call, it won't be long." She hung up again, put her cellphone away, and acted as if that never happened.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:53 am

"Oh okay I understand."

Ignis walked around for a bit to see if there is anything else he wanted to buy.

"So when you say start all over what do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:55 am

"I'm not all too certain just yet. I have many things to consider, and still have a lot of work to do, and the time isn't there yet. So I haven't given it much thought."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 am

Ignis walked over to the cashier

"Well now that we're done here where do you want to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 am

"Well, I still require some dinner for tonight, and I'll have to purchase expecting tops 10 people, so it will either be pizza or pasta, preference going towards pizza."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:00 am

"Well in that case allow me to treat you to some pizza."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:01 am

"Might as well get it at the pizza hut then, so I guess we're done here then for today. And you can."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:03 am

"So what is your fascination with Cheese-kun anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:04 am

"I just like it, and it's a free gift from Pizza Hut years ago, so I simply enjoyed having it."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:05 am

"Oh so it holds a sentimental value.So who's coming to the party anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:06 am

"Not sure yet who will come, but I'm at least expecting Tsun, Pyrus should be there as well, and some other maybe from school."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next