Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shopping for the day I_vote_lcapShopping for the day I_voting_barShopping for the day I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shopping for the day I_vote_lcapShopping for the day I_voting_barShopping for the day I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shopping for the day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shopping for the day Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Shizuku was walking through the mall. She needed to get some more things, including school stuff fo her daughter, Emily. She walked passed some shops, but didn't go inside, knowing it was all too expensive.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 pm

GyanburāEhad just arrived in Arakai and wanted to learn more about the culture so he went into the only place where he found fit, the mall. He began to walk around aimlessly when he noticed someone standing outside a shop. And so he walked up to her. "You going in or aren't you?" He asked, he tried to seem native.

Last edited by Gambler of Legend on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Shizuku looked at the man. "Well, I don't know, they been risinng in prices the last time. I already can't afford normal things anymore."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:49 pm

An idea suddenly strikes Gyanburā. "Here's a thought, I'll buy you whatever you want from this store on one condition. I'm going to flip a coin and if you call it then its on me." He stated taking a coin out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Shizuku looked at the man, with a distrusting look in her eyes. "Why would you want to do that? And what if I call it wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:59 pm

"Is it wrong for a man to pay for a lady?" Gyanburā started to flip the coin; then suddenly stops. "And if you lose, I'll still pay for whatever you want, only I'll ask for a favor later on. So either way you win." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 pm

"Well, I don't know what kind of favor, but maybe you should know, I'm married. Not to get anythinng wrong here."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:03 pm

"Oh no, don't get me wrong, it's nothing like that at all. So come on, heads or tails?" He asked; flipping the coin faster.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:04 pm

"Well, I'll go for tails then, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Finally Gyanburā let's the coin hit his hand, he reveals it to show that it is in fact tails. "Well i guess it's on me then, congratulations I rarely lose in a game of chance."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:11 pm

"Well, thanks. But are you sure you want to pay? I mean, can you afford it all?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:14 pm

"Of course. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Gyanburā, I am a gambler if you haven't noticed I love to play a game of chance. And I am undefeated when it comes to playing cards. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 pm

"I'm Shizuku, nice to meet you." She shook his hand, and followed him inside. "So, what should I keep to, what size of a budget?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 pm

"Let's just say, what I lose today will be easily made up for. In other words, there is no definite budget."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:25 pm

"Well, ok. Thanks for this, even though I don't know why you would do this." A bit unsure, she got herself a shopcar, and walked through the shop, filling up on stuff she needed for her daughter and herself and Vayne.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:32 pm

"I am a man of my word, though I'm surprised you'd guess tails." He looks at his watch and realizes he must leave; he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a credit card. "Here take this, I have to leave, just make sure you hold on to it and give it back when you see me next." He takes off towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Shizuku stands in the midst of the shop, with the mans credit card, and a whole bunch of stuff. "What the ... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the day   Shopping for the day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for the day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: