Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shopping for Supplies I_vote_lcapShopping for Supplies I_voting_barShopping for Supplies I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shopping for Supplies I_vote_lcapShopping for Supplies I_voting_barShopping for Supplies I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shopping for Supplies

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Shopping for Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:39 am

Yuna walked into the mall and looked around at the map to find the store she was looking for. "Hmmm."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:42 am

Seeing the damage that was done last day, Monica sat on a bench inside the mall. -Look at the damage we did because someone couldn't keep her ego in check.-
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:44 am

Yuna blinked seeing monica and walked up behind her. "Hey...what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:49 am

Monica looked up. "Being nostalgic, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:50 am

She sat down next to her and blinked. "I see....well can you help me with something Monica?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:52 am

She gave a weak smile. "Last time I helped someone out, I ended up doing the damage you see there." She gave a nod in the direction of the repairs that were being made to the Mall exit, which was basically obliderated.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:53 am

She blinked. "I see...well this isn't about combat really more about life." She then looked at Monica. "I need to get some stuff for Anya and I want to keep it a surprise." She then blushed. "See...you know of my curse right?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:55 am

"I heard about it through rumors, nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 am

*B. Takumi walked into the mall, surveying the damage*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:57 am

She nodded. "I see...well the part of me having been a guy is true...not sure if you heard about my past though...but that is besides the point...the point is the having been a guy...even though I'm physically a girl now I still got Anya pregnant and I want to get her stuff to be prepared for the child. Do you think you can help me find things to help her?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:01 am

*Takumi sees Yuna and Monica talking and walks up to them* "Hiya! What are you two doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:02 am

Monica looked at her. "I'm gonna help Yuna here with some shopping. I saw you were checking the damage. Did you find anything about that Knightmare I blew up?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:03 am

Yuna blinked and then lay her head on her hand while waiting and resting her elbow on the arm of the bench.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 am

"Which one was that again? Sorry, I have had so much on my mind recently that I forget what's what anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:05 am

"I guess you didn't hear about yesterday yet. Well, a full report will be out tomorrow, so you can read that." She turned to Yuna with a smile. "I'll be glad to help out, if you're inexperienced in these things."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:07 am

"Okay. Oh! Are you guys going shopping? I'd love to join you, if you don't mind..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:08 am

She looked at Monica. "I'm inexperienced in alot of things."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 am

Monica simled at Yuna. "That's why you have friends like us. And no, Takumi, I wouldn't mind, but it's up to Yuna for that decision, since it's private matters for her."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:12 am

"Oh come on, we're all girls here, right? Nothing we haven't had to do, or so I hope..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:13 am

She looked at Takumi and then at the ground. "Yes we're all girls but I'm still getting used to it. It has only been 5 years." She then looked back at her. "Also it's more getting supplies for Anya cause even though I'm physically a girl she got pregnant from me somehow." She then blushed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:15 am

"Congrats...I wish Gino would agree to me having his child soon...but anyway, I can help you if you want"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:16 am

Monica looked up. "You and Gino are already at that stage?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:20 am

"Not yet...but he has proposed to me..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:21 am

Monica grabbed her hand, and shook it lightly. "Congrats! I'll make sure to be there, if I'm invited."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:21 am

She smiled. "Thanks Takumi and Congrats on the proposal." She then stood up. "Anyway...I just want to get something for Anya to help her calm down and be ready for what is to come."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Supplies   Shopping for Supplies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for Supplies
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next