Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:22 am

*Tsun arrives home and takes off her uniform, which was worn over her normal outfit* "Man...haven't been to school in a while...glad my old uniform still fit..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:59 am

She walked in after Tsun and sat down on the couch. "Tsun...I've never really had a Girl's Night with anyone." She looked down blushing. "I don't even know what we do."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:00 am

"I never have either, more or less kept to myself most of the time. I guess you can do whatever, just don't go messing with any machinery, and I'll be in my workshop if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:04 am

She sighed. "I...don't like being alone Tsun." She got up and walked after her. "You know that since my mother passed while I was young and so did my father. My siblings were already adults by then but I was still a child." She looked at her now. "I was hoping we could talk."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 am

"About what?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:10 am

She blushed and sat down against the end of the desk in Tsun's workshop. "I don't know...anything will work. "Auntie Tsun. Have you ever been attracted to anyone?" After asking this her face turned bright red.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:12 am

"Once or twice...over the years...but I usually keep my emotions to myself."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:20 am

She blinked. "How..exactly did that feel? Like you can trust them with anything?" She looked at her. "I never really was talked to about how that feels by anyone because like I said you know how my mother and father passed while I was young."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:22 am

"Hmmm...well...I guess you could put it like that"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 am

She blinked. "So that's how it feels?" She then blushed turning around and starting to walk back into the house a little embarrassed now. "Hmm.." She sat back down on the couch and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:34 am

*Tsun begins to work on her project*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:37 am

She yawned and fell asleep while laying on the couch. Around 6 am she woke up and sighed then she stretched and went to the bathroom to shower. After a few minutes she stepped out wearing a new school uniform that she had a spare of in her school bag and went to the Kitchen to eat breakfast after she ate she walkd off to school.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Tsun, C.C. and Namide returned to Tsun's house. "I'll be showering for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:56 pm

She walked to the couch and almost collapsed onto it feeling emotionally exhausted. She hugged Cheese-Kun and buried her face against it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:59 pm

"Man...I was hoping today was gonna be a normal day..." *Tsun took off her uniform and put back on her normal outfit*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:07 pm

She curled up and yawned. "Tsun...you know the humans are probably gonna use demons as a front to blame for what happened."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 pm

"Probably...who knows for sure?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:13 pm

She seemed to tired to respond now and just laid there pulling up the blanket she left here last night over herself. With another yawn she closed her eyes and fell asleep hugging the Cheese-Kun doll.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:38 pm

C.C. returned from the shower, wrapped in a towel. "Thanks for letting us stay here tsun. I'll get to a bed, see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:40 pm

She opened one eye waking up and saw C.C. then she held one arm out inviting her to sleep with her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:45 pm

C.C. stepped on the couch, and lied down next to her under the blanket, leaving the towel on the ground. Within the next minutes, they fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:40 am

When she woke up a few hours later she looked at C.C. and smiled before standing and leaving Cheese-Kun with her. "Get your rest Sis." She then walked outside and headed to the park for a nighttime walk.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:29 am

*Tsun goes to her workshop and starts up on one of her projects*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:31 pm

*After getting back from her shopping trip with Namide, Tsun plops in bed and falls asleep*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Sakura walked up to Tsun's apartment, carrying a large box. "Man, why did I have to bring the stuff to her? just because she's in my class I guess." Sakura knocked on the door. "Hello! Tsun-chan? Are you home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next