Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Kyra's workshop I_vote_lcapKyra's workshop I_voting_barKyra's workshop I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Kyra's workshop I_vote_lcapKyra's workshop I_voting_barKyra's workshop I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Kyra's workshop

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Kyra and Aitu returned to her work shop to no surprise Kyra had picked up beer. They both went into te apartment and she handed aito a beer. "Drink up could be the last time."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:16 pm

"I don't drink. From what I've seen, it gets people killed. We had two accidents back on camp because people tried to prove their skills, and climbed into their Burais."
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:19 pm

"Don't worry so much, we are not getting that drunk." She opened a beer and took a drink, "just drunk enough to not worry about tomorrow today."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:22 pm

"I'm not worried about tomorrow. I'm more worried about what is going to happen when I face my mo... former leader. She meant a lot to me, and vice versa. I don't know if I'll be able to kill her if the time comes."
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:26 pm

"Don't worry so much about it, if you can't kill her then find a different way. Now drink a sip of beer before I take a big drink and make you drink from my lips." Kyra was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm

"I don't drink alcohol, sorry." She put down her bottle, and looked around at the appartment.
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Kyra sighed, "that is no fun I kinda wanted to see you a little drunk. Forcing you to drink is out of the question." She took a seat on her couch and put the beer down. "You can sit next to me and tell me about your provlems."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:34 pm

"My problems? Why would you ask for that?They're my problems, and when I have to face them, I will."
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:38 pm

"We are friends that is what they do, we talk about problems and help find solutions. You know it can even be as small as a little bug in your knightmare."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 pm

She looked outside, with a bit of a grim look on her face. "I'm not sure ... I never had people who would really listen, except for one. And she turned out to be a monster."
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:44 pm

"Well have a seat I don't mind hearing your problems." She patted the cusion next to her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:48 pm

"The Hunters was my world. And right now, I lost them. Because I thought differently. I'm without a home, without a life, all I have is myself and my Knightmare."
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Kyra blushed a bit, "you have me and I can help you find a job. I need a person with your smarts to help me around here."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm

"I still have to pay you back from the Guren's repairs, so, yeah. I guess I'll do that, when we survive."
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Kyra smiled, "just enjoy one beer with me would be pay back enough."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:01 pm

"I ... " She still was looking away, and couldn't drink alcohol. It would affect her judgment, and she'd end up with a hangover the next day. That would make her careless, and she'd never make it to face Uikou and actually win.
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Kyra turned her head and gave her a peck on the lips, "fine then I'll just have a small kiss. There is a chance I'll die tomorrow didn't want to go out with out having kissed someone." She smiled at Aitu.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Aitu, having lived among women only for the last few years, had also developed a feeling for them. Then they all belonged together. In response to Kyra's minor kiss, she grabbed her shoulders, pushed her down, and kissed her full, letting her body weigh on Kyra's, and not letting go.
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Kyra kissed back and the when she got her lips back she spoke, "you are an excellent kisser." Kyra licked her own lips. "Wanna try a sip of the beer from my lips?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Aitu bolted up straight, realizing what she just did. She sat on the couch, next to Kyra, and had her hands folded in her lap, looking down with a red face, not saying a thing.
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Kyra got close to her ear, "don't worry for you I would swing that way. Something about you draws me to you." She kissed Aitu's neck, "unless you don't like me like that."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:30 pm

She didn't know what was happening anymore. Her heart told her to go along, but her mind kept giving her images of her friend lying in the shattered Burai. "I ... "
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Kyra back off, "guess it is too soon for me to hit on you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 pm

"It's not ... that I don't want to ... But, that ... " A tear rolled down her cheek, and she took a deep breath. "Last time I went this far with someone, she ended up dead in her Burai during combat the next day. The Burai was operating fine, but it turned out that she wasn't able to think clearly. I'm afraid ... "
Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Kyra kissed her then laid Aitu's head on her chest, "I can think clearly no matter what. The beer is nonalcoholic, I just wanted to pretend I was getting drunk. Don't worry the odds are not with his tomorrow lets just enjoy what might be the last night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyra's workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next