Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:51 am

"Ok, thanks." Sakura attempts to open the trunk. "Great, it's stuck! Can you help?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:52 am

"Here..." Tsun grips the handle and uses a little bit of electricity power to open the rusty trunk*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:57 am

"I don't see a card in here at all, just old junk...eh? What is this?" Sakura picks up a strange magazine she saw in the trunk and just stares at it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:00 am

"Heh, haven't seen that thing in years...there was an article in there I liked...it's probably fragile from having been in there for so long"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:04 am

Amethyst quietly observes two people, one of which was clearly an electric type demon, mess around with a really old and rusted vehicle.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:08 am

"oh wow." Sakura flipped through the magazine and sat it back down. "Maybe we should check the hood?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:10 am

"I guess...there'd probably be nothing of interest though..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:18 am

Sakura ran around and opened the hood. "Aha found it!" The card was floating in mid-air above the hood.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:20 am

"...okay..., that's it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:23 am

As she observes, one of them pulls a strange card ot from under the hood.

Last edited by tentacool343 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:26 am

"Yep, now for let's check the park!" Sakura took the card and ran along towards the park, however, she happened to catch a glimpse of someone. "Oh, who are you?" Sakura walked towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:30 am

Realizing she'd been spotted, Amethyst tries to act natural. "I'm...Amethyst, sorry for spying..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:34 am

"What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:36 am

"Oh hi Amethyst, nice to meet you! My name is Sakura." Sakura waved to Tsun. "Hey Tsun-chan, do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:38 am

*Tsun walks over to them* "Nope. Never met her before..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:43 am

"that so? hmm." Sakura had an idea. "I know, do you want to help us look for my cards that my mother lost? They seem to be scattered randomly throughout the city and I thought of checking the park next."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:44 am

*Curiosity sparked* "What's in it for me if I help you?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:49 am

"Hmm that's a good question...Hey Tsun, what was in it for you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:50 am

"We never made an agreement on what I'd get out of it, why?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:52 am

"Really? hmm..." Sakura scratched her head and fell to the ground. "I really need to think things through more often!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:54 am

*Tsun chuckled* "That you do. Anywho...I don't need anything, just willing to help out a classmate"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:56 am

Sakura looked towards Tsun. "Oh ok, thanks, you are a good friend Tsun-chan." Sakura sighed and turned back to Amethyst. "Well i guess There is nothing really I can offer you except for company. It's your choice really, you seem kind of bored."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:02 am

"Well..." Amethyst contemplates making a contract with this girl, as the demon wouldn't fall for it.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:10 am

Kerbecs whispered to Sakura "Something bad is about to happen, I can feel it."

Sakura wasn't so sure what he meant, so she wasn't worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:13 am

"How about this...I help you with this task of yours, and I get something I want in return when we finish?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next