Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:26 am

"I guess if she is that sad then I can't just try to push her away from Tsu. Just saying us 3 sleeping in this bed will be cramped so, I'll go sleep in the living room."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:30 am

"No, you stay here. There is a button on that wall that opens up a spare bed...I'd get up to push it, but you have me confined to the bed..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:32 am

Syprus got up and pushed the button on the wall "Wouldn't this of been a good thing to tell me when I first......." Syprus cut himself off. She is good at manipulating me. The bed came out of the wall and syprus was staring at it in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:37 am

She looked at Tsun and then licked her cheek. "Auntie Tsun...I'm happy that you've been there for me all my life."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:39 am

"I'm still gonna be there for ya, though I'll be sad that I can't follow you back to the demon world to always be there for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:42 am

"I guess I am to balme for that I am really sorry Namide if I didn't come here and take tsu from you." Syprus was a little depressed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:44 am

"That's okay...it's time for both of us to move on, like you guys said the other day..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:45 am

Namide nodded. "I'm glad your starting to show more of yourself to people Tsun. That's why I wanted you to stay." She then yawned and cuddled with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:47 am

"I'll go sleep in the extra bed..." Syprus got up and went to the extra bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:05 am

"Yeah...I'm showing more of myself alright..." *Tsun cuddles up with Namide, her wounds flaring up a bit* "Ow...damn that ryuji..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 am

She looked up at her and then licked her chin. "Just lay back and relax auntie tsun." she then lay her head on her lap and curled up into a ball almost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 am

"Tsu.... your saying too much again." Syprus said this while laying in the extra bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:09 am

"I always seem to sleep better on my side...ow...but ryuji...ow...pierced me with his sword there...ow!" *Tsun's wounds open up a bit as she rolls onto her back and start to bleed again* "Gah...why me?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:12 am

Namide sat up and sighed before tightening the bandages for Tsun. "There Auntie Tsun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:12 am

"Tsu..... I can find him and make it where they won't find a tube small enough to eat throug." Syprus said this with an intese voice.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:13 am

Namide looked at Syprus and glared at him. "Don't hurt Ryuji."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:14 am

"Thanks sweetie...you're a dear..." *Tsun pets namide on the head before fainting*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:15 am

"He hurt my Tsu I'll pay him a visit one these days even if he is my father's last student of magic." Syprus was saying this and he punched the air.

"Tsu....." Syprus got up quickly and walked over to Tsun "She over did it again." Syprus was sad again.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:20 am

She smiled at being petted but then turned and got up looking at Syprus. "I said you won't hurt Ryuji understand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:23 am

"I'll leave him alone as a favor to you... but, we need to make sure tsu is ok I think she just fainted again...." Syprus said this and he put his hand on tsun's head checking her temp.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:24 am

"...bye...sisters! I...hope you grow up...without father's influence..." *Tsun is tossing and turning in her sleep*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:25 am

She sighed. "You can take care of Tsun I see...but I'm going to go do something." She then grabbed a coat of Tsun's "When she comes too tell her I borrowed a coat." She then walked out the door and headed off to the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 am

"Namide....... what could a pregnate girl have to do this late?" Syprus got all the supplies to wipe the sweat off tsun. "Come on Tsu please be ok I can't lose another important person not for a 4th time." Syprus was crying a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 am

"Bye...ozzy...I'll miss...you! You too, Nide and Regina...I'll miss all of you...but I...must leave..." *Tsun's fever starts to rise again as Tsun tosses and turns*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:43 am

Syprus was freaking out "Damn I'll have to copy that skill I seen that girl use." Syprus started to recall how she did it and how it felt when it was done to him "Now if I use my magic rather then my life force I think I can do this." Syprus hands started to glow and he lightly put them on tsun's wound and started to heal them. He slowly felt his magic being absorbed into the wound and healing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next