Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus' apartment I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment I_voting_barIgrus' apartment I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus' apartment I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment I_voting_barIgrus' apartment I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus' apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Igrus was in his apartment getting ready for a job, he was sad that he had not seen his friend who disappeared over 500 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:35 am

It had been a long time for her to get accustomed to things around here again. It was mere chance that brought her here, she had just let the wind guide her. She should have been taking better care of her wings, though. The raffled ends of her feathers showed the years of neglect. They should be gleaming in the sunlight, instead of losing their color a bit, and raffling up.

She was dehydrated, and tired from hours of flight. Her wings behind her back, twitching a little bit, she knocked at the door of the first house she came at. Please, let someone be home.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:40 am

Igrus opened the door, "hello." Igrus was sporting green robes most of the color had left the robes. He looked at the woman before him and felt something was off.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:43 am

"Hi ... Could I, please, get something to drink, eat, or just go crash on the couch or something?" She'd flown too far, and had no way of getting back. She had to be begging like some hobo, since she practically had no other choice.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:46 am

Igrus looked at her poked his head oitside the door and looked around, "I guess you can come in." He opened the door and started to walk to the kitchen. He started a pot of coffee and made tea he then got a glass of water and brought it out to her. He didn't know why he was helping her other then his grandpa always helped people and hr wanted to remember the days he was alive still.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:51 am

"Thanks, you're a life saver." She sat down on the couch, still trembling and shivering from her venture. She had never known to take things easy, and with Acrysta gone back to reside at the Daion Estate, she had found herself alone and no longer able to do the things she wanted. She had been doling around, aimless, no longer knowing what she had to do.

The apartment looked a tad bit empty. But then again, it had only a single occupant. He looked rather nice, was somewhat cute, but clearly confused. Like her, it seemed he had lost his was as well. She didn't know what he had gone through, or if she was even right, but she felt terrible for coming into someone's house, begging for stuff.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:56 am

Igrus went into the kitvhen and came out of the kitchen with a sandwitch, "here have some food. Also do you like tea or coffee?" Igrus handed her the sandwitch.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:01 pm

She restrained herself from grabbing the sandwich like a greedy homeless, and managed to normally take the plate from him. "Thanks. Uh, tea is ok, but if it's a hassle to make, I'll go for coffee." She didn't want to put him through a lot of trouble, seen as she already barged in on his privacy like this.

While still shivering from exhaustiveness, she ate the given sandwich, and did her best not to throw up, due to her hunger having made place for the process of burning her fats and carbohydrates. Acrysta would have known all this, heck, she was the sportive one of them two. Despite the fact it used to be her who'd be running off into things without giving it a thought. "My name's, Aqay, by the way. I owe you that much."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:05 pm

"My name is Igrus, you owe me nothing." Igrus went into the kitchen and brougjt back two cups one with coffee one with tea. He set the tea on the table for her and sat next to her. "are you injured if so we can go to my father's old clinic and I can help dress wounds.."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:11 pm

She blushed a bit as he was so concerning. She used to run into walls when she learned to fly, and her mum just told her to try again. She wasn't used to people telling her to take things easy, or be careful. She lived from one risk to another. And with Acrysta around, it hadn't been a problem, since they'd just do their stupidities together, and usually Acrysta wold hold her back from doing something dangerous. But, she wasn't around now.

"No, I'm not injured. I just flew way too long, until I almost crashed into the church here, nearby." She took the tea, but almost instantly put it back on the table, having forgotten the heat it emitted. Her wings became visible, and she took out a loose feather, which had lost it's usual whitegolden color. It had turned grey/brown, and she put it on the table, next to the cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Igrus looked at her wings then at her, "the couch is not that great to sleep on when your body is a bit bettered and tired. The bed in the back is free for you to use it is a spare bedroom. It is not big but I am sure it is better then sleeping in the cold." Igrus reached out and lightly touched her wing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:21 pm

Her wing twitched a bit as he touched it. Like intimate places usually are, so were her wings rather sensitive. She noticed another feather had fallen out, and was lying on the couch, and with modest humiliation, she looked at the guy, having noticed the bag in the hallway. "Sorry for bothering you like this, you must've just been about to leave."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:25 pm

"I was going to visit a grave, then I was going to go on a journy that led nowhere." Igrus picked up the feather and looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:29 pm

As he mentioned he'd be off to visit a grave, her spirits sank to the bottom. She'd been keeping him away from paying respects to a loved one of his, just because she'd been as stupid as to fly off, without a plan. The feeling caught her entirely, and as she tried to choke it away, she was going near tears.

"I'm terribly sorry for interrupting like this. I shouldn't have ... " A bang of her red hair fell over her eye. She was a bit malnourished, fairly neglected body health and hygiene, and her wings, despite the capability of still carrying her off to far distances, were in terrible shape. If it weren't for the fact she could think and speak, she'd actually given the impression of being homeless.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Igrus being able to sense emotions lifted her bang covering her eye and smiled, "a lovely angel shows up when I am about to go pay respects is good luck. Dad and Grandpa would come back from the dead to scold me if I did not help you." It had be many years since he tried to charm a woman, he figured she would back away or smack him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:40 pm

"L ... lovely?" It took her a couple seconds before she could repeat his word. She had never been given such a compliment, other then by Acrysta. But even those were meant more for teasing then for real. As she looked at him, trying to figure out what made him say that, her heart had started to race again. Not because she was exhausted, and not because she was warm, or something alike, but due to something else. She was appreciated.

"Surely, not me. I look terrible, I can even tell that myself." She figured she would be having to work on her appearance for another month or so before she'd be looking anywhere near proper again.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Igrus touched her lips with his finger to indicate silence, "you have proper manners. You do not look too bad just tired and maybe a bit lost." He was starting to feel a bit better, "I have a shower and I would let you wear an extra set of my clothes I am sure we can cut them to fit your wings. But you are lovely on the inside and when I am done with you, the outside will be as lovely if not more." He realixed too late that he was seducing her. He wasn't trying to but he was.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:54 pm

She wasn't sure how to react to this, since usually, she'd have just shown any man saying those things all corners of the room, and then she might have forgiven, but even that would have been a rare sight. This time, however, she had no such tendencies. Either her senses were dulling, or she wasn't as violent against men with such a mind, but whatever the reason was, she nodded slowly, agreeing to letting him help her out.

"I'll cooperate completely ... " She was out of practice on how the entire thing went. From as far as she could recall, she'd have to take a shower or bath, but what to do with her wings, she was not sure of. Hoping, maybe she would know, she already made way to the bathroom, but stopped midway, realizing she didn't even know where it was to begin with.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Igrus got up and lead her to the bathroom, "I am sure you know how showers work and if not then call for me. If your lucky I will scrub your back for you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:04 pm

"Actually." She was turning a bit red, and embarrassed over how one of the worlds longest living creatures had let herself go to waste like this. "I haven't, in about a good 500 years or so." She had no idea how it even looked like. She usually would just dive into the sea, with clothes, and let herself dry up in the sun. It was remarkable how long her clothes had lasted through such torment.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Igrus wanted to shower with her it had been years since he had touched a woman. His normally composed serious self went to the wind. "I can turn the shower on for you, though if you want we can share a shower and I can teach you a bit about what you have been missing out on." Igrus was holding back blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:13 pm

Ignorant as she had become, she just bowed for him, and thanked him. As they were already in the bathroom, she flapped in her wings, making them disappear, so she could take of her shirt, and her bra afterwards. She never really had been one to be embarrassed running around naked. She always thought of it as more natural then using clothes, but since the society had evolved into growing accustomed to it, she had worn them always for their sake.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Igrus started to strip too he then walked over and turned the water on, "come feel the water and tell me if you want it hotter or colder." He was trying to keep his cool.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:19 pm

As she had gotten rid of every part of her actually rather complicated attire, she dipped her toe into the water. "Feels just about good."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Igrud turned the shower head part on, "well you can get in first. I'll get in after you." Igrus was trying not to focus on her naked body but sometimes he would get a few good views.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Igrus' apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus' apartment
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next