Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:35 am

*Cad does as instructed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:39 am

"He left a note saying he will not be back for a while..... He left behind the ring you gave him. Dad don't tell me you are up to something stupid again." Syprus was straing at Pyrus in awe.

"I am up to something stupid I am taking back the monster world and to do that I need a figure head I was hoping to use Ignis, but I guess it can't be helped I'll just have to make due until he gets back." Pyrus was thinking deeply.

Sigh you realize that no one is going to follow a wanted man.... whispered this into Pyrus' ear.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:39 am

Jess placed the blade on each of Cad's shoulder and as she does she says

"I,Jessika Lumière,give you the tittle of my knight.Now rise Cad Neum."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:41 am

"Syprus who is that woman that brought me here?" Pyrus was getting to the point.

"She is the wife of Ignis and she is next in line to rule the angel world." Syprus stratched his head.

You are up to something arn't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:42 am

*Cad does as instructed*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:44 am

"I hope you know that you put my life before your own no matter what the situation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:44 am

"Good that makes this plan even better." Pyrus started to head back where jess is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:45 am

"I do, milady."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:46 am

"Now lets go see if Tsun has started dinner perhaps we can help."

Jessika started for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:46 am

Pyrus found jess "Hello there I have some buisness to talk with the young miss who is heir to the angel world." Pyrus was trying to sound nice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:58 am

"What business do you need to speak of and can it wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:00 pm

"No this is urgent I am asking for help taking back the monster world. I want the help of the angel world to over throw the dogs that are in my world..." Pyrus was trying to hold back his rage.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:00 pm

"I feel that will be impossible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:01 pm

"I see... then my friend will never be able to take his throne back..." Pyrus bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 pm

"Ignis said he will return and I'm sure where ever he is now he is finding a way to do it,now we must stay out of the way as not to make matters worse.But if the witch does invade this world or that of the angels then we shall act."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:05 pm

"Then it will be too late. She is a wanna be goddess I'll just find another way. I am sorry for bringing this up....." Pyrus bowed his head again and started to walk away.

-------

https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=287
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40