Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_voting_barGin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_voting_barGin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gin Banner's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 am

Yarashi touched the ring, "Snake Lightning-Stream!", Yarashi yelled, and a bolt of lightning struck the ring, covering Gin in golden aura, healing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Gin Felt the Power of healing into his Broked Ribs He said" Thank you Yarashi. Gin Got Up with out pain and said" Damm i forgot i enter into a tourament i need to get going.

Gin Jump from the window And heading to the tourament ring to fight in the tourament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 am

Yarashi ran inside the house, he sat at a table, waiting for Gin to bring the parts.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Gin saw yarashi and said" here you go my friend your parts for whatever you building. He give the first 2 bags of tech to yarashi and he grab himself his bag of tech and said" Hey Yarashi if you need me i be building a robot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Yarashi got to work, "what Gin doesnt know, im gonna be gon by the time i finish this thing, i'll be stronger than ever befor by the time I get back tho, and just in time too, I feel someone with increadable power coming our way", he said with a worried look on his face, "I hope my friendx can hold them off till I get back".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:24 pm

He went to the basement to work on a exo body. He said"yarashi i going to back you up all of the way.

He work All night working on it and said" It is Done my exo body is done so now i can protect Yarashi on his little mission".

This is the exo body that he build
(http://www.thebitbag.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/im_hulkbuster2.jpg)

He is done building his exobody. And said to yarashi" Now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Yarashi entered the house and took out somethrowing stars, sharpening them.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Gin said to Yarashi" hey why not train me".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Yarashi finished sharpening the throwing stars and put them away, then looked at Gin, "I cant get you to my kind of power alone, im going to need some help training you, lets go find a little backup", he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:28 pm

ten was walking by, and heard this. She knocked on the door. "Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Yarashi felt a new energy nearby, it wasnt as strong as he was, so he wasnt woried about needing to fight it, but you could never be too carful, he oppened the door, "hello, who are you?".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Gin hear a knock on the door and said" I coming". Gin Open the the door and said"Hello" And come on it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 pm

"Tenakai, but call me Ten. I overheard you saying you need help training someone?" She grabbed her phone and clicked a button on it, turning it into a helmet.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:35 pm

He turn to yarashi" Um Dude who this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 pm

"My name is Tenakai, but call me Ten...really...I heard him saying he needed help training someone." She put on the helmet.

Last edited by rpdude999 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Yarashi sighed, "apperantly, she wants to be your training partner, Gin", he said, doubting this would end well.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Gin nods. He said" Oh...Ok Where do we began. He Change into his Part Werewolf Form and said" Let us began."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:41 pm

"Oh...for him..." She looked at him and hid her face. "Uh...sure I can help..." She laughed nervously for a second. "Come to my secret spot in the forest where I train myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Yarashi followed Tenakai, "i'll be coming allong, incase someone gets too hurt".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:28 am

When she got back, she was waiting for Yarashi and Tori. "So, uh...did you happen to see my face at all back there?"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:29 am

Gin made it Home but saw Tenakai not Yarashi and Tori. he said to Tenakai" Yea just a little bit why are you asking me this for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:30 am

"Oh...uh..." She started blushing again, her face still very visible. "No reason..." She laughed nervously for a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:32 am

Yarashi made it to the house, but instead of opening the door, he put his ear to the wall, "lets see how Gin handles things", he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:32 am

Gin saw Tenakai 's face and said" Are you in Love with me". Even Know Gin was Cute he won't Let them Go out with them for things we should not be asking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:50 am

"Er...No, not at all, heh heh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next