Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_voting_barGin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_voting_barGin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gin Banner's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:25 am

Ten leaned on a wall in the corner. "You said we have 3 days. What do we do during those 3 days?"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:27 am

Gin said to ten" We Move out Now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:28 am

John looked at himand noticed that he was building something. "Um...Gin, what's that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:28 am

Yarashi smiled, "but, maybe with a mech suit ...", he said, glansing at Gin, then he looked at Ten, "we cant do a thing till we are able to track this giant shadow".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 am

"I have an idea, but it may take a few minutes." She walked in to another room.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:30 am

Gin looking at yarashi and said" what you need a werewolf or a robot fighter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:31 am

Yarashi walked over to Gin, "an exo-suit, about John's hight", he said
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:39 am

Gin said to yarashi" Way ahead of you my friend. He said" Said hello to Dragon Fighter"
The Robot know as Robot fighter came out and standing in the center.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:40 am

Yarashi smiled, "now all I need is Tori randomly huging me, and my check list for today is done", he joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:52 am

Ten walked back. "I know where this thing is."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 am

Gin Smiles. He said" you think i forgot about you and Tori?" He Call out Dragoon Fighter V1.2. He said to Yarashi" This is your and Tori robot.

He said to everyone" Everyone to your robots/Knightmeres and use the comlink in the robot to talk to each other ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:55 am

Tori walked in. "Sorry I'm late."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:58 am

Yarashi ran out and jumped into Dragoon fighter v1.2, "wellcome Dragoon!", Yarashi looked at Tori as he steped inside, "you get in here too, we have a curse to break", he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:00 am

Tori got in. "I thought you already broke yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:01 am

Yarashi smiled and poened his com link, "its complicated", he told Tori.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:01 am

Gin said to Tori" Tori you are going to Share a robot with Yarashi." He said to everyone" Everyone Comlink will be on so we can be posted to our teammates"

Gin Jump into Giga Dragoon and said" Dragoon You Ready to Brake a curse?

Giga Dragoon said to Gin" Jin I am so ready to kick some Heads in".

Dragoon Fighter said to Yarashi" you beat i am Parther."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:11 am

Yarashi noded, "great Dragoon, now lets rock this!", he looked at Tori, "this is Dragoon, we can give him combat comands from inside here".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:15 am

Dragoon said" Combie all Comlinks to Dragoon Fighter. He said to Yarashi" Now You and your friend can Talk to your friends's Robots also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:27 am

"Just follow me and stay on guard." She got in her Knightmare and started walking in the direction they needed to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:28 am

"Dragoon, go for it", Yarashi told his machine.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:29 am

Giga Dragoon Buster Follow Her Knightmear. Gin who is Inside of the Knightmear Use the comlink to call Yarashi.

Gin said to theComlink' Yarashi How you like the robot?'

Dragoon Follow His Brother Giga and his Brother GirlFriend Knightmear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:33 am

Yarashi smiled, "my Dragoon runs better 'en ever", he said.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:35 am

Dragoon said to Yarashi" So Yarashi i can see you and Tori is a team that cool"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:38 am

Yarashi started to get iratated, "dont get anny funny ideas Dragoon", he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:40 am

Dragoon said" Yarashi relex ok?, Hey you want to know more about your friend Gin?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next