Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_voting_barTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_voting_barTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:39 am

"Tsun I got this under control now we must get you a good ring and this fool will pay for the dress and the ring and the wedding. I'll make him use all his saving that his father and him were saving for emergancies." Serana finally calmed down the shoe dropped to the floor and land right next to Syprus.

"OK OK I have plenty of money to cover all this." Syprus was wiping a few tears out of his eyes he looked like a wreck.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 am

"..." *Tsun just sat on the bench*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 am

She sighed and sat down. "So....what to do."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:46 am

"You ready yet or are you tired? We need to get this wedding planned fast so you can still have a decent honey moon." Serana talking a little loud.

Syprus got up and sat down next to tsun "So, I am going to be a father then. Sigh this is a little faster then I planned." Syprus held Tsun's hand to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 am

"I'm fine Serana...this is all going faster than I'd hoped. So now I guess we go find a ring?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 am

"Good you and Pyrus go pick one out go get changed so we can speed this along a little." Serana was a little excited.

"I guess we can go pick up a ring." Syprus squeezed Tsun's hand a little.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 am

Yuna blinked and watched them. "I probably won't go."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 am

"I don't think it'll be nearly as nice as the one I picked out though...cost me good sum, that one did..." *Tsun turns to Yuna* "Why not? You could learn from this...I know I sure am..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:55 am

"Tsun Syprus was a doctor for a good amount of his life he use to save all his money. He is loaded don't worry about money with him."

"Mom please don't go telling about my money I don't like people knowing I have money....." Syprus was not happy with serana.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 am

"I have some too, you know...I'll at least pay for the ring...as punishment for seducing Syprus like that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 am

"You are a girl just shut up and enjoy that he spends money on you." Serana was starting to get annoyed with Tsun.

"Yeah don't worry I'll pay for it all I want to buy you stuff. Now get changed so we cna pay for the dress."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:03 am

"...okay...Serana, can you teach me how to take this off?" *Tsun walks back into the changing booth with a somber look on her face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 am

"Ok do this and that and just take this off. What is wrong did I upset you?" serana asked Tsun in a concearned voice.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 am

"You wouldn't believe me when I told you I seduced Syprus into...doing it with me...I'm the one to fault for this...not him" *Tsun started to tear up as she followed Serana's instructions*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:11 am

She sighed and got up. "Well...If I did go my sister would probably have me wear a dress." She then turned to follow Tsun staying outside of the dressng room but close enough to talk. "Me and you both don't like wearing dresses."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:13 am

*Sobbing a little* "I've...gotten used to it...Yuna...it's not so awkward for me anymore..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 am

"Tsun sweetie I was just mad at the fool I guess I went too far in ignoring you. Sorry I was a little rageful. I understand that your a little at fault to I just don't want to hurt you, you have my grand kid in you. So, I'll take it out on him that fool can take a beating." Serana was trying to not make Tsun cry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:18 am

She sighed. "Tsun...want me to come in and comfort you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 am

"If you don't mind me being partially unclothed..." *To serana* "R-r-really? Please don't punish him anymore...he's had enough..." *Tsun finishes undoing the dress and slips it off* "...I'm sorry for all this Serana...I really am...I just envied Namide a bit...that's what drove me to...do...this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 am

"It happens we just have to move on. that fool I hope you like him and can deal with him. He is too much like his father when he was younger before he lost his sanity." Serana laid down on a bench in the room.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 am

Yuna blinked and walked in looking at the wall. "Why did you envy Namide?" She then tilt her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 am

"Because she's braver than I was at her age...she took initiative...and me...I just clammed up after 60 years..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 am

She sighed and hugged Tsun. "At least you finally found someone."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 am

"I know...I know..." *Tsun hands yuna the dress* "Give that to Syprus so he can go pay for it?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:33 am

She nodded and walked out heading over to Syprus. "So here's the dress you need to pay for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next