Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_vote_lcapTen&Tsun's adventure! I_voting_barTen&Tsun's adventure! I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_vote_lcapTen&Tsun's adventure! I_voting_barTen&Tsun's adventure! I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Ten&Tsun's adventure!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ten&Tsun's adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:00 am

Ten was walking next to Tsun down a trail. "So...Tsun...do you think we'll ever find her or no?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:01 am

"Find who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:02 am

"Didn't I tell you already? Nevermind, I'll remind you. Sakura, she's always looking for power..." She looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:04 am

"Oh? I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:07 am

Suddenly, they were ambushed by a group of warriors. "Oh no!" Her aura appeared, but faded away. "My...my power..." She fell to the ground. "Ugh...something's wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 am

*After a bit of fighting, tsun goes over to ten* "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:28 am

"I'm...not sure...I couldn't stay standing when i charge my energy...and I can't fight without charging my energy...I'm not sure what, but something's wrong..." She stood up. "But I think we should press on...with speed." She pressed a button on her phone, and then another. Her motorcycle came, and her phone turned into a helmet. "Hop on!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:31 am

"Okay" *Tsun hops on the motorcycle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:33 am

She took off with insane speed. "We should be getting to our target zone in about 3 minutes!" She was trying to make sure she could be heard. "Once we get there we can figure out what to do! How do you like my ride anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:37 am

"Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 am

They arrived. "We're here...now what?" She pulled out her computer. "From what I can tell, this building is a solid maze, and without my power, I can't smash through the walls..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 am

"And what do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:40 am

"Not sure yet..." She showed Tsun the map of the building on her computer. "This is what the place looks like on the inside, but in color." She pointed to the stairs. "That's where we are now...is there any way you can break the walls or no?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:42 am

"I can try...though my powers only focus on electricity..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:44 am

"Ok...by the way, mine do too..." She put her hand on Tsun's shoulder as energy flowed from Ten to Tsun's body. "Use that power to boost your own power."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:46 am

"I'm a thunder demon, I don't think our powers are compatible..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:48 am

"Just trust me..." She smiled and let go with her hand. "Give it a go." When Tsun didn't do it, she looked at Tsun. "I get it..." She looked at her computer. "Hmm...Alright, let's head back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten&Tsun's adventure!   Ten&Tsun's adventure! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ten&Tsun's adventure!
Page 1 of 1