Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:46 am

"O-o-okay...I'll try..." *Tsun gets up and exits the changing booth again*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:49 am

"You ok Tsun?" She sat there her legs crossed.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:49 am

"Oh you came out again tsun you look good still turn around so we can see all the dress." Syprus was holding back from teasing her more.

"See you can do this Tsun now stay don't freak out you can do this." serana whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:51 am

"O-o-okay..." *Tsun spins around once, so everyone can see all of the dress* "...like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 am

"yeah that looks pretty good on you." Syprus was amazed she was able to move around.

"Good job now what do you think? Can you do this one more time in front of our friends and family?" Serana was whispering again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:54 am

"P-p-probably...it's not as easy to move in as my normal attire though..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:57 am

She sighed and looked up. "I'm not good at stuff involving dresses but it does look good on you Tsun."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:59 am

"You...you think so?" *Tsun spins around again* "Maybe I can adjust to this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:02 am

"You should wear dresses while you still have the body to do so." serana said this with a little sadness in her voice.

"I like it and Serana if you want a dress we can buy you one those cat ones they make for holloween and creepy people who like to dress pets." syprus started to laugh.

One of Tsun's shoes in the dressing room flew and hit Syprus in the face really hard.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:03 am

"What do you mean Serana?" *Tsun sounded a little worried*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:05 am

"Frank told me that you and Syprus are aiming to have kids and I am saying you will be going through outfits when you get pregnate." serana whispered this in Tsun's ear.

"Hey that is child abuse you can't hit me with a shoe."

"Your lucky it was a shoe this time next time I'll fidn a bigger and sharper object next time." she glared at Syprus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:07 am

"Oh...that..." *Tsun looks down at her belly* "...it's started already..."

Last edited by Tsun-Chan353 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:11 am

"wait that could only mean." Two shoes started to float around Serana and you could see the anger in her eyes.

"I KNOW YOU WERE RAISED BETTER THEN TO DO THAT BEFORE BEING MARRIED." Serana kept hitting Syprus with shoes and the shoes would return to serana and keep hitting him.

"Stop it mom this is not my fault she came onto me I swear she was the one who forced me someone help this mad witch is beating me up with shoes." People were starting to gather around watching this sence.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:13 am

Yuna watched. "500 yen on the cat."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:20 am

"Guys...STOP IT! I pressured syprus to do it...it's my fault...I'm sorry serana if anyone should be punished...it's me...do what you will..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:21 am

She got up and walked over to Tsun. "So your getting married huh?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:23 am

"Yeah...I am...why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:25 am

"I could never hurt you your the girl my son likes this fool just needs to learn that every action has a reaction. You do not take blame for this fools action. Frank will get punished for not informing me what has happened. I told him to live under the bed he should of jumped in and stopped that fool. I bet he was hyunting mice again Oh he will get it to." hangers started to fly around the shoes and hitting Syprus.

"Stop please I can't defend myself from this assault I can't use my magic." Syprus was trying to gaurd his face.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:27 am

"Well then...good luck." She then looked over at Syprus before turning to Tsun. "He's kind of uhmm....yeah."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:28 am

"But I'm the one who forced Syprus into this! Punish me instead! Please!" *Tsun turns to Yuna and bows* "Thank you very much...I hope you get back to normal and find someone yourself...it really changes you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:30 am

"No your a girl there is no way you could of held this fool down and made him do anything. I knew that I should not of let Pyrus send that kid illusions he currupted my only good child." Serana started to calm down and only one shoe was left beating Syprus up.

"Frank save me where are you." Frank was no where in sight.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:31 am

"I kinda seduced him into it serana..." *Tsun blushed* "...that's how I forced him into it..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:33 am

She shook her head and picked up Serana. "Just calm down....he's getting married already isn't he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:34 am

"Don't worry I know your just protecting this fool. Now get down on the ground and kiss her feet and ask for forgiveness for being an idiot and knocker her up." Serana Glared and Syprus and made the shoe float around syprus threatening him.

"OK OK I will.... Tsun I am sorry I got you pregnate." He bowed down to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:36 am

"...but it's the truth serana...I'm not just protecting him...I'm telling the truth..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next