Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_voting_barTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_voting_barTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 am

"Thank you I'll go and do it," Syprus headed to pay for it and pulled out a debit card without looking at how much the dress was he didn't care. He walked back to the changing room area with a box with the dress folded nicely in it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:38 am

*Tsun puts on her normal clothes* "So...you're with me on this serana? Or do you disapprove of my haste?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 am

"You gave him a reason to stay in one place and not follow in mine and Pyrus' foot steps and be travling bums I approve of you. He is happy with you I do not like the idea of it but, I think your good for him." serana sounded a little happy.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 am

"That's good to hear...thank you. I feel a little better now." *Tsun walks out of the changing booth* "Alright...let's go get the ring now..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 am

Yuna walked over to Tsun and sighed. "Hey Tsun....think you can help me with something?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 am

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down

"OK lets go." Syprus started to walk away.

"Shoulder now Syprus I do not wish to walk." Serana jumped on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 am

Yuna looked at her. "Look....I am tempted to throw my pride aside for a bit not enough for you to rid of the curse but enough to make a deal with you to help me get through this curse maybe."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 am

"And how would you propose this contract?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 am

She shrugged. "I don't know." She then sighed. "That's the thing most the stuff I know of demons was what I was taught during my training."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:55 am

"And let me guess...I go against the profile?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:01 am

"Very much so you don't act a thing like I was taught." She then looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 am

I guess I'm the exception to the rule then...so...what exactly do you propose in this contract of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 am

"I don't know just something to make it so I can deal with living like this. Cause you know I won't be able to handle it for long." She then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:08 am

"Why not make it easier on yourself and just let me get rid of the curse entirely. Cause dealing with it just complicates things..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:18 am

She sighed. "My pride is too strong for that." She then looked at her. "Kind of like your pride with your technology and fighting."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:20 am

"Dear, I've thrown that to the wind since I met syprus...and the contract to make you deal with it would complicate things...badly. You're better off having me remove the curse entirely."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 am

She sighed. "How would it complicate things?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 am

"Because, me making you deal with it would cause it to become PERMANENT, and I do not think you would want that..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:30 am

She nodded. "I see." She then sighed. "I'm stuck like this then unless I find a way without throwing away my pride."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:32 am

"Pride is just another useless thing. I guess when you live a humble life you learn to ignore it." Syprus said this and bowed his head down a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:33 am

"You always have me...okay sweetie?" *Tsun hugs yuna* "If you ever want a contract from me, just ask...I won't ask for payment. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 am

She smiled and nodded. "Thanks Tsun." She then looked at her. "But I won't make a deal to break my curse ever with a demon even if it is you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:46 am

"So be it. If your pride means that much to you...then I won't force you." *Tsun turns to Syprus* "We can find a ring before our wedding, okay honey? I think it's time we all headed home"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:49 am

"Sigh I guess I can wait. Lets go home then again since your preggnate I guess we can't do that." Syprus was getting a little down and he felt serana glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next