Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Lament I_vote_lcapTsun's Lament I_voting_barTsun's Lament I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Lament

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:54 pm

*Her portal had opened to the Crypts, where she entered, making her way to her mother's chamber.*
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Syprus teleported to the castle. He ran with all his might to where he felt her presence.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 pm

In the shadow of the crypt, a familiar face was hiding. He knew what was going on in her mind, but he stayed only to see if he was needed here or not.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:02 pm

"I see you're back. What brings you here?"

*Seeing her father, she just stared at him* "You...were right...I don't belong with anyone...I should have stayed with you and mother...mother was killed because of me...and the same thing has happened again, I've caused trouble following my heart. I am a demon, I belong with demons. I'm at your will, if you'll take me back."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:04 pm

From his place, he felt something was wrong. A couple seconds later, he appeared to Syprus outside. "She's inside the crypt. You should follow her, before she takes the wrong path."
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Syprus rushed in, "Tsun please listen to me..." he noticed his father in-law.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:09 pm

"I see you've come to your senses, after all these years. Yes, you can come back into my services, I still have plans. And they don't involve your husband." *He took her by his side, adding the last bit as Syprus appeared.*

"Thank you, father. I am at your will. Do with me what you wish." *She just stared at Syprus with a blank expression, emotionless.*
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Syprus looked at Tsun, "I love you please just calm down. This man tried to kill you and our child." Syprus was trying to bring her back to her senses.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:20 pm

"She's not listening to you. She's seen the error of her ways, and that is what brought her to me. She never deserved to bear your children, she never deserved to love anyone. She sullied her body, but I'll forgive her for that. She'll bear another set of children, one with a pure demon this time, and you'll have no part of her. Isn't that right, Tsunnau?"

*Tsun nodded* "I will do as you will father. I'll undo Syprus' operation, and bear as many children as you command me to bear." *She chants a contract with herself, paying her own price, and restores her body to its former shape*
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Syprus got mad, "shut up you sick man. Speak another word and I'll end your life be a good little bug and crawl back under your rock. Tsun please listen to reason I love you with all my heart. I would do anything for you even use a forbidden spell to bring back your mother." Syprus was desperate.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:31 pm

"What makes you any sicker than I? I wish to see our race restored, and my daughter has willingly come back to help me fulfill my goal. You, you seem to only care for your own desires, which my daughter has done, and I killed her mother for it. Whenever one does things for themselves, they cause bad things to happen to others. The same will happen to me, when I implement my plans, but in the end, my sacrifices will have restored my people." *He makes a portal and sends Tsun through it.* "You will mate when the time is right, I have to deal with your former 'husband' first. Get to know your future husband over there, okay my daughter?"

*Tsun nods, and obediently goes through the portal, with it closing behind her.*
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Syprus chanted a spell, "ancient seal release. Now you will face a warlock at 100% my family seals our magic away because it shortens our lives." Syprus had an unhealthy amount of magic flowing around him and he started to look older.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:44 pm

"Is this your form of sacrifice for your own ideals? How pathetic. What makes you think you really 'deserve' her? She was in her 'shell' for a reason. She knew, deep down, that what happened to her own mother, would happen again if she did anything. You, with your own will, broke that shell and caused her to snap, bringing her back to me. I must thank you, for bringing my daughter to her senses." *He bowed to Syprus* "She was borne for one purpose, and one purpose only. To breed the future heirs to the Daion name, and to help restore my people to their former glory."
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:49 pm

"I am selfish she is my wife and I won't give her up. In my chaotic life I had her to help me and she had me. Before I end you I will get her location from you." Syprus prepared a water spell and a earth spell.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:49 pm

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:53 pm

*He dodged both of the spells, laughing* "Even if I told you, you'd never reach her. So just give up already!"
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

"I will break that shell again and keep breaking her shell as often as needed." He swnt anoter earth and water spell at him.

The earth spell went flying at him butbte water spell rebounded and hurt syprs a bit.

Last edited by steafen on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 pm

*He took the earth spell, but didn't flinch* "Even if that would mean breaking her, both mentally and physically? She's very fragile, you know. Let's take this outside, as much as I loathed her mother in life, this is still a sacred place."
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Syprus looked around, "fine just because I respect the dead." Syprus walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 pm

*He followed, walking outside just as it started raining, a rarity in the demon world.* "It rained on that night as well...how ironic...but still...you know how fragile she is, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:11 pm

"I do know how fragile she is, your the scum that keeps trying to marry her off." Syprus was focusing on way more complex spells.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:21 pm

"I try to marry her to demons, not...your kind. I have no clue as to why she chose you, she knew what would eventually happen around her. Everyone she comes into contact with suffers. Her mother loved her, and was kind where I was strict, and she died by MY hand because of it. She came back to me because she knows that when she's with me, nothing of that sort would happen. She knows that as long as she obeys me, nothing bad will happen. She'd even kill herself if I commanded her to do so. She was born to breed, not to love. So give up on her, she's not for you, not anymore."
Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Syprus was annoyed he unleased ancient magic on him.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 pm

'Ancient Spell Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsun's Lament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Abandoned Daion Estate-
Jump to: