Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_voting_barTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_voting_barTsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:59 am

*Tsun blushed* "O-o-o-okay...you seem to know what to do...I'll follow your instructions..." *Tsun goes into the changing room* "...so this goes here? How does this...even FIT around a girl's chest? Can you help serana?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:00 am

"I have no thumbs just do this and that." Serana expolained in detail how to do it so it wa easy for tsun to get the dress on.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:01 am

"O-o-okay...this feels a bit awkward...is this how it should fit serana?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:04 am

"Sigh do this and this now that should make it feel better also for this part we need a helper. We need an assistant in here." Last part was shouted and a lady came in who worked there and helped Tsun the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:06 am

"...still feels weird...maybe I've been wearing pants and shirts for too long..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:09 am

"You look fine get use to it all wedding dresses are tight." Serana was nudging Tsun to step out. "Come on hes waiting to see you don't break his heart."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:10 am

"...it's not the tightness...it's just...the overall feel to it...there's a draft and I feel like I'm wearing nothing below the waist...you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:13 am

"Try wearing nothing for a few hundred years then complain to me girl." She kept pushing her out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:14 am

"Oh, okay...I'll go..." *Tsun walks out of the changing booth, blushing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:16 am

Syprus was stunned "You look very beauteful and mature I like the look. Now tell me is this the dress or do you want another one?" Syprus was staring at tsun in awe.

Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:17 am

"I have no idea...this is the first one I've ever worn...so I wouldn't know..." *Tsun is blushing even more and looking at the ground nervously*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 am

"Hmmmm it looks pretty good on you but, I chose it so, I can't say how good it really is." Syprus was lost for words.

"You look OK most people worry about money rather than just look." Serana came out from under Tsun dress she liked the feel of the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:22 am

"Y-y-y-you th-th-think so Serana?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:25 am

Yuna walked into the store and sighed mumbling to herself as she walked in. She walked over to a rack and started looking through it.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:25 am

"I remember my wedding very well that fool somehow saved up money to buy me a dress that looked good. Just find a dress and buy it the memories of the day are all taht are important. Anyways you two love birds will have the dress off not even a few hours after the wedding." Serana went under the dress and laid down where only her head was poking out.

"Ummmmm I don't want to hear that from you." Syprus was getting a bad thought out of his head.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:28 am

"M-m-m-m-money is n-n-n-no object f-f-f-for me...I can buy whatever...if everyone likes this d-d-drrrrrr...ess...then...I'll get it..." *Tsun is blushing hard and sweating bullets*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:29 am

She turned hearing Tsun and looked at her. "Hmm...what's the dress for Tsun?" She walked over and tilt her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:30 am

"Tsun here wants to marry me." Syprus was excited serana glared at him

"She is already shy don't go making it worse you fool." she still glared at Syprus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:31 am

*Upon noticing yuna, tsun's face goes completely red, and she runs back into the changing booth*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:32 am

"She retreated just great sigh." Syprus was a little down.

"Her wedding day will be worth going to to watch." Serana went back into the room with Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:35 am

"The thing is Serana...I'm not used to all this girly stuff...I'm used to my normal outfits...shirt and pants...not...this..." *Tsun gestures at the dress* "...so I'm out of my element here...and that's not a thing I like..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:36 am

She sighed and sat in a chair. "I would go talk to her but she would probably try and kill me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:39 am

"Calm down everything will be fine. People won't make fun of you and if they do I'll jam a pen through their hand." Serana jumped on Tsun's shoulder and rubbed her cheek on Tsun's cheek. "I want you to take a deep breath and go out there again and try to relax. You can do this you were able to fight people and bcome known as the strongest I think you can do a silly thing like a wedding. I'll be right here for you." Serana took a seat on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:42 am

"M-m-m-maybe..." *Tsun sits on a seat in the booth* "...do you really like the dress? And you really think I can do all this? I don't know what I've gotten myself into...this seems harder than any battle I've ever fought..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:45 am

"You made a fool out of Syprus and shot him. This is no differnt your letting him tease you and get worked up. Look I'll stay on your shoulder as long as you need me to. Just go out there put a smile on and try your best if you start to blush I'll cast an illusion to cover it up. A little magic started to flow around Serana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness   Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun in a dress all gather for the cuteness
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next