Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:54 am

The dragon hit the imposter and knocked him out. His friends started to run at Ignis all ready to cast spells.

"A dragon you have to be kidding me that is a way advanced skill. I like the realism of it but, I see you suplimented the fire with your own I give it a 3.5 rating." Serana said and she started to walk twords the people.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:56 am

"Alright well watch this."

Once again Ignis stuck his palm at the thugs running at him.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:57 am

Ice Ice baby
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:57 am

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

The thugs all let off a basic fire magic spell.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

A giant gust of icy wind blew out of Ignis' hand and froze the thugs in a giant block of ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:59 am

Tori watched. "Heh...this looks fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:59 am

"Impressive if I didn't know any better I'd think you have tried to use magic before." Serana jumped on Ignis shoulder and took a seat. "Now we wait there has been a man watching us this whole time maybe he has something interesting to say."

A man wearing a nice suit walked up to Ignis and Serana. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 am

"Hello,I'm Ignis and this is my cat Serana.May I ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:03 am

"I am a man who knows people and we are looking for someone to do a few jobs for us. It pays nicely." The man in the suit got closer to Ignis.

"What kind of jobs would we be doing?" Serana asked.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 am

"Excuse me sir can you not step to close to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:08 am

"Sorry I do not want many other people to hear this since we do not like to recruit just anyone." The man stepped back a bit. "There have been some reports of magical beasts going on rampages and our other people are busy looking into something else. I'd like to hire you and your pet there to hunt them down for us."

"That seems interesting maybe it will be a legal way for me to kill time I am in for sure not sure about the kid though." Serana licked her paw and cleaned her face.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:09 am

"Well as long as it's legal I don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 am

Tori walked over. "What're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:12 am

"Hey what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:13 am

"It is legal we just try to keep it under wraps so that we do not upset the general population. I would not be foolish enough to walk up to a noble such as yourself doing something illegal. But, here is a list with the last known locations of the magical beasts. The list updates itself all you have to do is provide proof at one of our many shops to collect the reward." The man handed a list to Ignis.

"I see those bounty huinters were holding this kind of list when I was being hunted by them." Serana said while staring at the man in the suit.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:15 am

"You're not trying to kill my cat are you?"

Ignis was now holding a fireball in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:17 am

"Uh...it's nothing.". She blushed. "So what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:21 am

"Well don't tell anyone but Serana and I are going monster hunting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:21 am

"Nothing that concerns you kid now keep your cat under control and we will have no problems." The man teleported away after tipping his hat to Ignis and smiling.

"Interesting man but, now we have another interesting person here." Serana said in a sarcastic voice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:24 am

"Man this day is turning out to be interesting."

Petting Serana's head

"Be nice alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:25 am

"I'll try it is not in my nature to be nice to people." Serana started to purr.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:28 am

"I don't know how Pyrus was able to deal with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:29 am

"Watch what you say, just look at the list and find us a target that we can go after." Serana was annoyed and her tail started to flick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next