Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:56 am

Ignis opened his and I giant flame burst out engulfing Serana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:57 am

"Sigh Pyrus style Magic reflect ." The fire went flying right back at ignis. "Dog jump up here and seal him in ice."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:00 am

"And why should I listen to you?"

"Do you think that fire could harm me?"

Ignis flew at her at an incredible speed and hit her in the stomach with his beak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 am

"Just do it or the kid will die from my next attack and you will be hunted down by another fool." Cat started to glow brightly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:03 am

"Fine!"

Goliathan froze Ignis in a solid block of ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 am

"Good now we can just wait till he calms down which should not take too long."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 am

Ignis began to heat up inside melting the ice and weakening it and in a flash he broke out and slashed Serana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:02 am

"Ouch now you pay." Magic started to form around Serana and she started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:02 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:04 am

"Hahaha puny kitten now you die!"

As Isnis was about to bite into Serana stomach he began to fight with himself and after a long struggle became normal once again and fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:06 am

"I see that was close my luck almost ran out." Serana passed out next to Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 am

"After an hour or so Ignis awoke to find Serana lying there.

"Oh no,don't tell me I killed her!Serana wake up!"

Ignis began to shake her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 am

"I swear kid who taught you to shake a person to get them up trying to kill me?" Serana was angry.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 am

Laughing,crying,and hugging her

"Oh thank God."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 am

"Kid I traveled around with Pyrus it takes a lot to kill me or......." Serana passed out again.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 am

Ignis picked her up and began to carry her back home.

"I guess this means I won and you are now my familiar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:13 am

Serana woke up eventually "Remind me again why I fought a Phoenix again without a warlock as a source of magical boost?" Serana yawned.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 am

"Maybe deep down you wanted to be my familiar and wanted a way to do so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 am

"Well trouble follows you so, I guess if I must I can assist you when I can that fool Pyrus seen something in you." Serana jumped on Ignis' shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 am

"Well lets go home and rest up because we had a long day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:20 am

"OK I am tired and this bounty hunting stuff got boring too fast. Next time we do something like thsi lets find a dragon to slay I hear they make a good throw rug."

Last edited by steafen on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:23 am

"Whatever you say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:24 am

They headed back home.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 am

And that is the end of our story and from that day on Ignis and Serana were friends forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 am

Serana got a lobster dinner and sasuke was able to defeat the log. It don't work like that sasuke you can never defeat the log but, serana heres the lobster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next