Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_vote_lcapFrank and Serana go to holy castle I_voting_barFrank and Serana go to holy castle I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_vote_lcapFrank and Serana go to holy castle I_voting_barFrank and Serana go to holy castle I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Frank and Serana go to holy castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Frank and Serana go to holy castle Empty
PostSubject: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:49 am

Frank and Serana were out trying to find a way to break their curses" Serana we are lost." Frank stopped walking."we are lost because of you..." Serana kept scolding frank who coward in fear.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:59 am

Ignis and Jessika were in the Angel world after having lunch with her father when they saw Serana and Frank.Ignis ran up to Serana and picked her up.

"So hows my favorite little cat been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 am

Put me down I am not done scolding this useless fool for getting us lost. Serana was puffing up.

I am really sorry Serana I thought you knew where we were going. Frank bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:01 am

"Lost?Where were you headed?"

Ignis refused to put her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:03 am

We were adventuring around for personal reasons. Serana was still a little mad.

Yeah I would rather not talk about it... Frank was still afraid of serana.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:06 am

"Well Jessika lived here all her life so maybe she can help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:08 am

We are just searching for info on some personal stuff.... It is none of your concearn. Serana was getting more annoyed.

Yeah nothing strange about two cats walking around the angel world. Frank was trying to avoid saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:10 am

Ignis dropped Serana

"Fine I was trying to be helpful but what ever.Lets go Jess."

"But I think they need our help."

"Oh well they don't want and we can't do anything about it."

"But..."

"Lets go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:14 am

Sigh.... it is just a little personal ok... Serana shook off a bit.

Yeah we are trying this dating thing...... Frank tried to stop himself from talking.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:15 am

"Ignis crouched down next to Frank

"As if she's only into me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:18 am

Shut up frank.... Serana glared at Frank.

Not anymore.... she has given up on you. Frank looked at Serana Sorry about that Serana I was not thinking when I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:20 am

Ignis got up

"Well that ruins some of my plans,but now that we know what your up to can we help now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:23 am

Frank..... get more of a back bone for once sigh... since the metaphocal cat is out of the bag yes we are on a date. Serana was getting annoyed.

I will try my best Serana... For the most part we were here for a date as a break from the adventuring we were doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:24 am

*Cad was walking around when she saw a few strange figures in the distance, and walked up to them* "Hello! I was just walking by when I noticed a few new faces, and thought to drop by to say hello." *Cad bows*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 am

"Well there is a nice place down the street but they don't serve animals no matter what but we are meeting Tsun and Syprus there so maybe they can help."

To the mysterious girl

"Oh hello my name is Ignis Phoenix."

"And I'm his wife Jessika Lumière."

Last edited by Princess Luna on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:27 am

*Tsun caught up with Serana and Frank*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:28 am

Hello there do you normaly walk up to strangers and greet them? Serana was annoyed. Yeah a lot of places don't like animals.

Serana be nice don't just go off on random people. Frank walked over to Serana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:30 am

"Oh! Madame princess! It's nice to see you! So I take it you're ascending the throne soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:32 am

Syprus caught up with Tsun "Frank Serana ignis, jess and some stranger well this is interesting."

.....I hate huge crowds of people.

Calm down Serana I am here. Hello there tsun and Syprus fancy seeing you here. Frank got close to Serana.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:32 am

"Yes I will as soon as my father gets everything in order for my rein."

"So are you out here alone?"

To Frank

"Watch it she doesn't let anyone close to her."

Last edited by Princess Luna on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:33 am

"We came to visit Jess and Ignis..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:35 am

"I see...that's wonderful. And yes, I thought it a nice day for a walk. May I request you and your husband join me for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:37 am

"Well we have plans to eat with our friends her but you are welcome to join."

Ignis shrugged

"Sounds good to me,how bout you guys?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 am

"I'd be honored. Thank you very much" *Cad bows*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 am

"Yeah visiting friends." Syprus was looking at Frank getting closer to serana.

Frank.... thank you. Serana rubbed her head on franks head.

No problem... What was that about people not being close? Frank smiled at Ignis very smug like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank and Serana go to holy castle
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next