Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:11 am

"I see your the group that took down Cerberus here is your payment and here is an update on the map. The lady handed them a little money and took the map from Ignis updated it and handed it back. "The other one with you hand her this it is a necklace made from a claw of Cerberus it can enchance any fire it is near." The lady handed over the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:13 am

Ignis took the necklace and handed it to Tori.

"Thank you mam."

Ignis,Serana,and Tori walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:16 am

"They pay pretty good too bad we are not in need of a lot of money. They had been watching us the whole time that is strange I did not sense anyone." Serana started to get a mad look on her face she held back from flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:17 am

"Okay so the map says to go to the big lake."

Ignis and the others started to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:18 am

"Guess it'll do.". Tori put the necklace on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 am

"I wander if they are still cleaning up the mess Pyrus made when he lost control over his familures. He really was a fool when it came to magic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:30 am

Tori yawned. "Nyaaa...". She smiled. "What's the next creature?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:50 am

"Well we don't know until we get there."

They all continued walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 am

"Lets hope it isn't anything too hard I don't wanna have to jump in and cover for you."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 am

"It's cool I can handle anything that come our way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 am

"I am just afraid when you get around water that you lose effectiveness. If that is the case then you need to refine your skills to work around that weakness. Pyrus would not of let you drown but, he still knew that if you didn't over come the water hazard that creep got you with you would of been in the way."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 am

"Ya you're right but maybe i can use the cerberus to my advantage if I need him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:05 am

"Don't rely on one tactic if there is one thing you should copy that Pyrus did was keeping the other person thinking. He was a master of fire but, he still was able to throw a curve ball. Find your cirve ball and master it better then your best skill." Serana's eyes started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 am

"Well we're here.Do you sense anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 am

"We are coming up on a huge sorce of magic this might be our target. Get ready kid we have a bit before it senses us."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:18 am

"Form Blazing Sword."

As Ignis readied him self a twenty foot snapping turtle shot out of the water.

"So it's a turtle is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 am

"Hmmmm I do not reconize this monster it must be weak." Serana said and she jumped off Ignis' shoulder.

"My name is Aquho I am the master of this lake leave here now or face my rath silly weaklings." the turtle was angry.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:24 am

"Hmm so what is strong against water...oh ya,duh."

Ignis raised his hand towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:24 am

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:26 am

"Hmmmm looks like we need to improve upon your use of magic." Serana said as she watched the spell fizz out.

"A strike against me the lord of this lake shall not be over looked feel my rath." Aquho retreated into his shell and started to build up a huge wave of water then he sent it at Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:28 am

"Water, why did it have to be water."

Ignis put his hand on the ground

"Okay he we go again."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:28 am

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:29 am

A giant stone wall rose out of the ground and deflected the water.

"Is that the best you can do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 am

"Good thinking now come up with a follow up a good defence needs a good reply." Serana had a barrior around herself not getting hit by water.

"A wall is the best you can muster then take this. The water started to get mucky and you could see the sedaments in the water grinding away at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 am

"Hmm?"

Ignis grabbed Serana and put his hand to the ground once again.

"I hope this works."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next