Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_voting_barSerana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 am

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:35 am

A giant hole appeared in the lake and caused a whirlpool to form dragging the turtle in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:37 am

"Hmmmm pretty smart using earth magic to drag him down."

"A whirlpool hahahaha your out classed kid." Then Aquaho used water to create a water jet and shoot himself out of the whirlpool.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 am

"Good."

Ignis flew towards the turtle

"Okay lets change it up a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 am

'Spell Check' : 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:42 am

"Hmmm you need to find a weakness in his shell magic just seems to exhaust you find a way to hit him internaly."

"Wet behind the ears kid should not challenge a master of water." A line of water went flying at Ignis from the mouth of the turtle. His head was exposed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 am

The water hit Ignis and sent him plummeting to the ground.

"Ugh.He's good."

Ignis got up and thought long and hard.

"You know what I'm done playing around."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 am

'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:47 am

The sky turned dark with clouds and lightning started to strike the water and the turtle without any opening for the turtle to escape.

"There now we can finally move on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 am

Serana walked up to the body of the turtle she used magic to break a piece of the shell off. "Hmmm what a useless monster not even worth trying to use it as a servant this piece should give us enough proof to collect a reward from it." Serana floated the piece of the shell to Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 am

"Thank you.Now lets go it's a long walk back."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:52 am

Serana and Ignis showed up at the shop after a long walk back.

"Welcome back what brings you back so soon Mr. Phoenix? The clerk asked.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 am

Ignis handed over the turtle shell.

"I need the map updated once again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:56 am

"I see you all are doing pretty good for rookies. Here is the money if you have any interest in turning the shell into a shield then come back in a few days. If not we will just sell it to the highest bidder." The lady haned over the money and the updated map.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:58 am

Ignis took the money

"Keep it the turtle was weak and so is his shell.

Ignis walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 am

"I see your getting smarter kid to a normal person that would be a strong shield but, when faced with real danger it might as well be a piece of paper."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:01 am

"Oh well lets move on."

Ignis looked at the map again.

"Well this is weird."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 am

"What do you mean? What is weird?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 am

"The blip is right where we are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:06 am

"I see they just handed you the bounty on me." Serana jumped off Ignis' shoulder.
"This might be interesting if you beat me I'll join up as a familure to you." Serana got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 am

"Hey we don't have to fight we can just go back home.I mean it's not like we need the money."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 am

"I am not interested in the money plus it looks good for you if you managed to take down the great cursed familure. That is if you have enough skills to win against me." Serana was trying to goat Ignis into the fight.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:11 am

"Okay fine if we really must."

Ignis concentrated with all his might

"Alright get ready!"

Ignis stuck his hand out towards Serana.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:11 am

'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 am

"I'm summon Goliathan, the Cerberus."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure    Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure   - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serana and Ignis' Excellent Adventure
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next