Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Camping night - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCamping night - Page 3 I_voting_barCamping night - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Camping night - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCamping night - Page 3 I_voting_barCamping night - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Camping night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Camping night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:29 am

*The match had caught, Darius increased the flame. From the distance, he hadn't heard what Madison had said. He didn't even bother thinking. JUst walk in, see someone being attacked by a wolf, try saving them. He had a sufficient amount of flame, making a small amount transfer to the other hand so that he could launch it.* "Im a trained killer.. but now im using my skills to protect.." *He said, though only to himself. Darius launched the fireball, having it spread out into various spikes of flame.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:29 am

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 3
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:38 am

She quickly grabbed her cloak and jumped into the air trying to dodge the fire ball before landing on a tree branch. "Attacking me for no reason all of a sudden? Especially when I'm in full form is very foolish boy."
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:38 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:39 am

Madison stood up, unsure who was trying to protect her. "She's not attacking me!" She yelled it this time.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:43 am

*Darius heard what both of them said, but the damage had been done, a few trees were on fire and he just tried burning a talking wolf thing. Whoever just yelled to him though, sounded familiar. He only knew a few people.. it could be one of the scientists or a childhood friend.. could be.. Madison. He didn't want to risk it though, he didn't want to risk the pain of not finding her.* "Uhh.. Sorry?" *He used the remaining fire, hovering above his hand to create a small wall of fire between him and them.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:47 am

She changed back to her partially transformed state and put her cloak back on before jumping down and turning looking at the burning trees. "Ugh...you're a fool." She looked to Madison. "You an control winds. Think you can put these fires out or do you think it would spread them?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:50 am

"I can try to put out the fires..." She ran over to the burning trees concentrating to manipulate the wind in such a way as to try and not catch any neighboring trees ablaze. She had to put out blazes that Darius had made over the years...so this wasn't much different.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:51 am

*Darius had retreated back, the wall of fire now just scorched dirt. He saw what the girl was trying to do, so he helped by lessening the flame as much as he could before leaving, his shirt had some burns on it from the fire wall.* "Maybe I can just investigate at a distance.. I mean like.. talking wolf creature thing.. why not?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Noticing a beam of light now she blinked. "Madison, I'm going to going to go check this out, there's a camp to the northwest slightly. If you head that way you'll find the refugees."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping night
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3