Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Night time bar I_vote_lcapNight time bar I_voting_barNight time bar I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Night time bar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:47 am

Lysandra walked into the bar surprised by how quiet it was. She'd never really drank before, but she wouldn't turn down that girl's invitation. She was feeling a bit better, a fair amount of her energy having returned. She was in her off-duty clothes now, which consisted of a regular blouse and knee-length skirt. As cold as it had been recently, it was warm enough tonight to be dressed as such. "Where is she? She said to meet here, right?" She looked around, and didn't see the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:51 am

The girl tapped her shoulder, having followed her all the way. "I said there, back there. Didn't think you'd be so eager to get wasted. But hey, to each their own right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:55 am

She blushed. "I-I'm not eager to get wasted...I just...thought I would be nice and accept your invite."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:01 am

"So charity, huh. I think you'll be a great wingman." She sat down at one of the tables and leaned back. "Y'know, I've been thinking about this whole deal with the government and recent events. Why the fighting. I mean, come on. Can't we all just talk this stuff out? Sure, I like to fight, prove I'm better. All the people around it, though. I couldn't get my favorite buns for a week cuz of what that guy did."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:04 am

"Yeah, I know." She sat down next to her. "I was hunting for him again earlier...ended up fighting two other people instead."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:07 am

"Oh so that's how you ended up in infirmary. I had to kinda go there myself after my CO found out about my little trip with you. Man people are harsh these days." She ordered a Martini for herself, leaving open what Lysandra wanted. "But who'd you deal with? Underground?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:10 am

"That's what curiosity gets you...and before you get too curious again, I'm not supposed to tell anyone other than my superiors the details." She asked for a simple water.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:16 am

"N'awwww. Dull. Why can't you just live a little bit adventurous? I mean surely you don't want to go to work, go home, do dishes, wash, eat, sleep, and rinse and repeat the whole thing over each day?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:19 am

"Before the reassignment to where I am now, that's mostly what I did, the long hours left little time for being adventurous. I take my job seriously. I told you before...all I want is a stable life."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:37 am

"Yeah, but stable life is one thing. Once you have that, then what. Just gonna drag your life out into nothing? Seems pretty boring to me. I mean, don't you need goals. Challenges."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:03 am

Challenges, huh? She stared at her hand for a bit. Maybe there was more to her than she knew...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:02 am

"I don't know, but you're not the type to sit in your house and knit yourself a sweater every weekend. You're in the APU for a reason, I'm guessing. Oh, speaking of which, they raised the alert on NPPU. They think this stuff may result in an uprising. First one since 1000 years." She drank half the martini in a single gulp. "I think they don't even know what to put where anymore. Looks like panic moves to me. Oh, and did you hear, that something busted out of the dungeons and tunneled all the way to the forest near Arakai? Like we don't have enough problems, we're getting looters."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:20 am

"I see..." Besides a stable source of income, she'd forgotten why she'd joined up in the first place. Her parents were certainly model citizens...but she'd taken their loyalty to a different step, joining the fight against whatever it was the government was trying to suppress. She kept looking at her hand, her water sitting next to her, untouched. "...have you...had electric bolts coming out of your weapons?" She let the question hang there. Maybe it was one of those things she hoped was not just her?
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:49 am

Riven looked at Lysandra, wondering whether she was sure she hadn't been drinking. "Electricity? No, never used tasers. Melee sword infantry. You know, the buggers that get thrown on the front lines as meatbags. But I'm the best, off course."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:24 pm

She shook her head. "No...not tasers..." She turned to face the girl. "...actual guns...with live ammo. Electricity has been...coming out of my weapon since my encounter with that man a few days ago. P-please tell me there's nothing wrong with me...a-am I going crazy?" Her tough attitude was breaking down, the fears and doubts showing. "I don't see why anyone would consider me...a role model." She placed a hand on her chest as she spoke, looking down. "I'm barely capable of holding myself together..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:54 pm

"You should go get a date with the shrink. Might call it stress. Guns don't shoot electricity, we both know that. So just take a real drink and relax. Really, you're way too stressed out. Just enjoy the time you got here right now." She took the final half of her martini and order a next. "Loosen up, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:04 am

"I-I see...I'm...stressed out..." She sighed and motioned for the bartender, ordering something strong. Her father was a bit of a drunk sometimes, and she'd promised her mother she wouldn't drink...but this would have to be an exception. "...I...I really hope I'm not going crazy..." When the drink was delivered, she looked at it for a moment before drinking the entirety of the container.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:37 am

"Or you turn into one of those psycho's that has some special power or something. But hey, what are the odds." She drank the martini as soon as it arrived, clearly having done this before.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:39 am

"What...do you mean?" She looked at her. "I can't have powers...my parents are normal, loyal citizens..." She ordered another of the same drink, much to the bartender's surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:42 am

"Yeah, I've looked into this whole biology and gen stuff once when I was in college. Your parents don't have to show the same treats as you. Like. sometimes, parents with brown eyes both get a child with green eyes. So technically seen, if there's a gen that gives powers, it could be a sleeper gen which activated on you. Technically seen."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:46 am

She looked at her hand again, vision blurred a bit by the alcohol. "I-I see...b-but wouldn't they have...shown up before?" Having powers would make her what she'd been putting away all these years... "Before now...I mean." She took the bottle brought to her, taking a long drink. "I...would be what the government doesn't like..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:52 am

Riven wasn't following the bottomline of the conversation at all. "Well yeah, that'd suck. And sometimes these things take time, like teeth with babies, or the growing together of the skull. Sometimes that stuff takes time. Maybe it's something in the brain that only goes off at a certain age. Eheheh, or like when you're a virgin and something happens that you. You know. Aren't anymore." Riven laughed at her own joke, if it could even be specified as such.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:58 am

Lysandra went red, hiccuping as she drank from the bottle again. "I...dunno what...to do anymore..." She laid her head down, blankly staring at her hand. "...nothing seems...right anymore. What...to do...if powers is what I have...? I can't...continue my service..." She was obviously drunk now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 10:00 am

Riven had laid back, now slightly on her way to being drunk herself. "Well, you could always. Ahahaha, no, that'd be dumb. Joining that revolutionary army. God, that'd be a killer. APU official goes native and joins the fight against supposedly corrupt government. Best paper headline ever."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 10:05 am

She barely heard a word of the girl's rant. "I'm...jus' yer...normal...citizen..." She sat up, looking around. "...who's...got yer...bottle of...stuff." She held out the bottle to nobody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night time bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time bar   Night time bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night time bar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next