Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Camping night I_vote_lcapCamping night I_voting_barCamping night I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Camping night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:23 am

Madison took her portion of the deer she'd slain, and hopped along the tree branches, searching for a place to set up camp for the night. She helped herself along with her powers, sailing from branch to branch with ease.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:26 am

Nadia was wandering the forest still looking for hints of her family, just wanting closure. Even though she had Nidalee she still wanted a bit of closure. She then stopped and sniffed the air picking up the scent of blood she then climbed a tree and started jumping from tree to tree following the scent of blood.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:30 am

She found a small clearing, small enough to be easily defended, and proceeded to set up a fire so she could cook her dinner. She'd turned down shelter...but she was more than okay with living out here. Once the fire started up, she set up a place directly over the fire to where she could set down the cuts of deer to roast and cook it. "The nerve of that guy...telling me how to hunt."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:33 am

She stopped and looked confused now picking up the scent of smoke. "Hmm.." She shifted from her partially transformed state back to her fully human looking self. Then she jumped from tree to tree again, following the scent until she got to a small clearing and looked down seeing a girl near a camp fire. "Oh...just someone out camping.." She tilt her head though seeing no tent. "Odd." She jumped to the next tree as quietly as she could but still making a bit of noise. She was trying to watch this girl.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:38 am

She paid no attention to the noise, assuming it was just a small animal. She tended to the meat using small twigs, making sure not to burn the meat again. Her clothes were a bit torn, but she didn't mind...it was the price she paid for freedom from years of being held captive. She hummed softly, the tune not quite making sense, just a mix of random notes.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:40 am

Blinking she jumped down to the ground and started to walk towards the camp slowly staying behind trees as she watched her. "Those clothes...is she someone from Arakai who didn't make it to the refugee camp?" She then stopped when she got as close as she could with places to still have cover to hide behind. However her leg and half of her face was still visible from the tree she was peeking around.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:43 am

Seeing that one of the pieces of meat were done, she transferred it to a flat rock she'd fashioned to serve as a plate, and let it cool down before digging into it. She was hungry, and it showed. She had let down her guard, one of the few things she tried really hard not to do.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:45 am

Seeing the cooked meat her stomach growled loudly, loud enough to be audible for the girl. She then tried to hide behind the tree quickly but stepped on a twig snapping it loudly as well.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:47 am

She turned around, meat still hanging from her mouth. She saw a brief movement, and set down her plate to investigate. "Wh-who's there!?" If it was someone from the government, she wasn't going quietly or easily.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:49 am

She pulled her hood up and then sighed stepping out from behind the tree knowing she couldn't hide and watch the girl any longer. Her stomach growled again and she looked away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:54 am

She saw Nadia. "O-oh...another girl." She returned to a non-threatening pose. "What are you doing out here on your own? This forest is usually devoid of people."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:55 am

"It was..." She then walked towards the fire slowly. "we're still working on fixing Arakai up." She then looked at the venison "Is...it alright if I have some of your food?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:59 am

She looked at her, then at the meat. It was probably more than she could eat, even if she saved some for morning. "Sure...you can have a piece." She returned to the fire, examining the food, to see if it was done.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:07 am

"I don't care if its done or not." She looked to the girl seeing how it looked like she was checking it. "I don't mind a bit of raw meat. Personally I prefer rare or medium-rare" Her stomach growled again and she blushed. "So...why are you out in this forest...and dressed like that?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:10 am

"Pick your piece then...and careful, it is hot." She sat down, watching her. "I recently escaped from somewhere...my clothes were torn during the escape."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:13 am

She took the largest piece she saw and then started to eat it. "Escaped from some where? Where may that have been?" She sat back while nibbling on the venison.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:18 am

She looked away, unsure if she should tell her. "I...just ran away from somewhere. Okay?" She poked at another piece, checking to see if it was ready to eat.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:20 am

"I see..." She then yawned and continued to nibble on her venison. "So, what's your name? Mine is Nadia Volk."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:24 am

"Madison...Madison Stryker." She left the remaining pieces on to cook a little longer, wanting one of them to be tougher so it could last until morning. "What brings you into the forest like this? People aren't out this late..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:27 am

"Personally I enjoy the night time, and I'm out here looking for some people." She finished eating and sat looked at her. "Why? Does it matter?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:29 am

She shook her head. "No, it doesn't, I was just making small talk." She took one of the remaining pieces and transferred it to the rock plate. "It's a weak point of mine..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:38 am

"Weak point?" She laid back and rested her head in her hands. "So, why don't you tell me where you ran away from?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:40 am

"If I do, can you honestly say you won't hate me fore being different?" She sighed. "Me and my brother both escaped from a government facility about a week ago, but we were split up in the chaos. I recently found my other sibling...but I haven't found the one who was locked up with me yet."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:41 am

"Hmm...so you're one of the people who have a gift huh?" She sat up and looked to her. "Why would you keep that a secret now that the government has been basically destroyed?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:44 am

"Because I still can't trust people yet...I mean...I was poked and prodded, had things shoved into every possible place on my person...I was essentially tortured for years." She looked away. "So you tell me why I should just suddenly trust people with my story?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camping night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next