Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Camping night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCamping night - Page 2 I_voting_barCamping night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Camping night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCamping night - Page 2 I_voting_barCamping night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Camping night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Camping night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:52 am

"I see your point but still. You'll have to learn to trust people again eventually." She looked up at the night sky. "But I understand that can take a while for you." She then stretched and looked back to the girl. "You said your last name is Stryker...you wouldn't happen to be related to a man named Aaron would you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:56 am

"Yes. He is my brother, why, do you know him?" She'd left him earlier in the day, to go find food, but she'd been gone for longer than she thought she would, so it would be a bit hard to locate him again. "I found him earlier...but I was hungry, so I went to forage and hunt."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:58 am

"I think I met him once during our last mission." She sighed. "He was a bit wound up and uptight then. But I think it was because he was hoping to find you." She looked at the fire now and held out her hands rubbing them together every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:00 am

"Yeah. We were apart for so long...the thought of meeting him again was what kept me going through the torturous experiments...the needles, the tubes being put into me...everything." She sighed, a slight wind picking up around her as her emotions grew low, blowing on the fire. The meat on the rock plate had grown colder, unattended to as they had talked.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:12 am

She looked to the girl. "I some what know how it feels to be separated from your family, but not the the same extent as you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:15 am

"You do, huh?" She sighed, the wind dying down as she calmed herself. Being depressed wasn't going to help her in this situation. She took the meat off the plate and dug into it, taking the slightly charred piece off the fire now.

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:20 am

"I've been separated from my family for 13 years. Recently found my sister, and she said my family gave up on me. Even still I want to find them for closure at least."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:22 am

"I see." She kept eating, trying to suppress a bit of anger welling up inside of her. "Well...if they gave up on you...then that means they moved on...right? They're likely nowhere near here."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:27 am

"They wander and live out in this forest. The chance of me fining them is slim, but still. I want to at least tell them what I think of them giving up on me." She laid back. "So...what type of gift do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:30 am

"Wind." She held out a hand, unleashing a gust of wind that blew out the fire she'd made. "Not a terribly useful power...but that didn't stop them from trying to 'weaponize' me..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:41 am

"Use is in the eyes of the beholder. I can see how they would try to weaponize it. I mean wind can tear down mountains over years, and if strong enough carry heavy objects." She sighed. "Find a use for it yourself and make it a tool you can use to better your life."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:44 am

"I guess." She finished the piece she'd stared eating, and prepped the other for eating in the morning, then went to re-light the fire. "My wind isn't sharp enough to cut anything...but I did snap a deer's neck with it earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:46 am

"Hmm...snapping a deer's neck..good times." She stretched. "Madison, while you wer captive did they try training you to fight any non-humans?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:48 am

She nodded, returning to her seat when the fire was re-lit. "Yeah...me and my brother made a good team, or so they said. The wanted to use us for 'special operations'...and silently kill people they deemed 'undesirable'. That's all I could gather from the times they spoke in front of me..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:50 am

"Probably non-humans they know would be too strong willed to tray and brainwash or torture, or were just physically too strong. Like me." She yawned again and laid back on the grass again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:52 am

"I guess. We actually did end up on a few missions to kill people. They turned out to be humans though...some rumors went around that we were incompetent...and our program was iced. We were just experimented on from there."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:54 am

"Are you sure they were human? I mean it's a good thing you didn't kill them, but never trust a book by its cover." She rolled over looking at the girl. "Take me for instance." Her ears shifted to the top of her head taking on their lupine look as her tail showed itself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:56 am

"We...did kill them. They were brought back to the labs for examination...nothing was found that indicated them as specials..." She wasn't looking at Nadia and didn't notice her ears or tail.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:58 am

She sighed. "I see..." She then sighed. "you know for an escapee of the government's experiments you seem very oblivious to your surroundings at times girl."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:59 am

"Sorry...I'm much better with Darrie around...alone I'm pretty much nothing." She sighed, looking at Nadia. "...were you trying to show me something?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:06 am

She shook her head her ears twitching slightly. "Wow you are oblivious. As I said never trust a book by its cover and to take me for an example. Maybe I should show my true form to you so you can understand what I mean. I warn you it is a bit...hmm...terrifying at first." She stood up and stretched her hands and feet now large paws as she took off her cloak and placed it on the ground before stepping back and transforming fully her fur fully grayish/black now, and her eyes a pale white with no pupils or iris. She stood a full 6'0" a foot taller than her human form, and her muscles were now well defined even though she was covered in fur from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:09 am

She watched as she transformed. "With what happened to me in that facility...nothing really surprises me." She nodded as Nadia finished transforming. "So you're a werewolf? Didn't know your kind existed...thought you were just fairy tales told to us by our parents."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:16 am

*Darius walked through the forest, chewing a matchstick. His clothing was cut a fair amount. A few singes too. He had been working on hunting as much as he could lately. Though Darius was taught how to, some of the techniques were fuzzy.* "Madison could help.. shes better with this remembering and so on." *He saw something odd, a grey.. bear? no.. It didn't stand like a bear.. was it a wolf? Whatever it was, it looked like it was going to eat a girl, sitting nearby it* "Hey, Random wolf thing! Leave her alone!" *He took out the matchstick, striking it on a tree.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:22 am

Her ears twitched and she turned looking in the direction of the person yelling at her. She then tilt her head slightly. "Hmm.." She stepped back from Madison slightly, staring at the man now.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:24 am

Madison looked at him as well, the dark of the night obscuring him a little, even with the match light. "She's not attacking me..." She looked back at Nadia. "...are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping night   Camping night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next