Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_vote_lcapFly By Night (Southern Villages) I_voting_barFly By Night (Southern Villages) I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_vote_lcapFly By Night (Southern Villages) I_voting_barFly By Night (Southern Villages) I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Fly By Night (Southern Villages)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Fly By Night (Southern Villages) Empty
PostSubject: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:19 pm

Astraria looked at the fields below as she and Leon flew south. She glanced at him on occasion, noting his dark wings. She of course had her robe packed away in her bag, but he was clothed, wings coming out of his jacket.

"So...one thousand years and you have never seen an Angel? We must not be too common in the human world..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:22 pm

"I could say the same to you. Demons have existed just as long as angels and didn't know we existed. But like you said... Angels are rare." Leon calmly glided on the current of air.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:25 pm

"You said I was young for an Angel...so I have more reason to not have seen a Demon..." She looked ahead. "...to be honest with you...I came from the south...I just don't remember where."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:27 pm

"I see, I was born elsewhere. In the east I believe. How was you home when you were a child?" Leon asked hoping not to bring up bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:30 pm

"It was good. Mother and Father were both kind to me. I expressed a desire to know more about humans, but they said to stay away from them. So I ran away from home to fulfill my selfish curiosity." She sighed. "It nearly got me killed, though, when I was attacked in the forest. I barely managed to get away, making it to Arakai."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:32 pm

"And you had just as much luck there as you did elsewhere I suspect." Leon sighed. "If you had such bad luck with the human world why not return to you parents? I am certain they would have forgiven you." Leon reasoned as the cold air bit into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:35 pm

"I would have...except I was lost...I didn't know how to get home...I still don't. So I stayed in Arakai, foraging for food where I could, and staying in the libraries all day if I could."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Leon nodded in silence. For a young girl to run away and then be attacked ending up in a far way city, it would be quite possible for them to be lost. He looked to the moon or the sliver of it as they sailed across the sky. Thankfully is was not full or he was sure farmer would be yelling about witches and sorcery.

"Do you plan on looking for them?" Leon questioned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:40 pm

"One day...maybe when we part ways with the group, maybe. I would have to walk far, since Dimitre cannot fly like I can..." She looked around, hoping to spot the lights of a village so they could land away then walk there.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:42 pm

"Ahh yes, that human you named a few times. I assume he is close to you." Leon also was scouting a good place to land. "How did you meet anyway, you sound like you don't trust humans all that much."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:12 pm

She went red. "W-we met...during the mission to liberate Arakai. We came to get to know each other after that...he really caught me off guard...asking me to be his...partner. He said he liked my wings...and didn't care if I was an Angel...he loved me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Leon barely contained the urge to roll his eyes. Young love at work, that's for sure. All you needed was a bit of confidence to go out with an angelic girl.

"Speaking of that mission. We are supposed to be invading New Pendragon soon after we find homes for these people. Are you going to be in that operation as well?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:18 pm

"I don't know...I do not wish for more violence...so I may ask Yasuo to leave me out of it..." She could see lights in the distance, signs of human civilization.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:21 pm

"I see, then I assume you will not be coming to the north as well. Apparently there is something much more dangerous lying in wait there as well."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:22 pm

"I assume so...I might seek out my parents. If Dimitre will come along, that is." She started to bank, looking for a landing site.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Leon seeing that they are landing immediately drops. Right before he hits the ground, his wings flap out and bring his drop to a stand still. Then he gently lands on the ground. She should really learn how to land quickly, Leon thought as he chases after her form.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Astraria came to a less than graceful stop, having to use her wings to balance herself. She looked in the direction of the village, reaching for her robe.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:29 pm

"Alright, how do you want to handle this?" Leon asked as they began their short walk to the village. "You wanted to handle the discussions or me?" Honestly Leon would rather stay silent. He was playing the role of bodyguard, not peace negotiator.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:33 pm

"I think I can talk to the village leaders...I know they can't accept all of the camp." She put her robe on as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:35 pm

"Alright, i will stay in the shadows then, I will intervene when necessary." As they approached the village Leon seems to melt into the shadows and soon Astraria is by herself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Astraria nearly panicked when he disappeared, but kept her composure as she walked into the village, a few people still out and about. She asked for directions, and walked to the village hall.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:42 pm

30 minutes of waiting was not wasted on Leon as he watched over Astraria. Escape routes, possible threats and damage assessment were all taken into account mere minutes after Leon entered the village. This left his time to think. If these talks failed...then what? Where would people go then? Astraria seemed to be making some headway but he couldn't here the conversation from where he was hidden. If they succeeded her what about the next village and the one after that. Leon sighed his breathe forming a trailing puff of air.

Did they really think this through? Why were humans so foolish?
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Astraria spoke to the village elders, pleading her case...Arakai's case. They seemed sympathetic...but that was only from the emotions she could read...they had not given her word yet on whether they could take a portion of Arakai's homeless. She walked out of the room, having been asked to step outside so that they may discuss among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:47 pm

"How did it go?" Leon's voice was only a whisper in the wind, but loud enough for Astraria to hear.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:51 pm

"I don't know yet...they wanted to discuss among themselves. They seem sympathetic enough..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night (Southern Villages)   Fly By Night (Southern Villages) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly By Night (Southern Villages)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next