Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGuarded Ruins - Page 4 I_voting_barGuarded Ruins - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGuarded Ruins - Page 4 I_voting_barGuarded Ruins - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Guarded Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Guarded Ruins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 6:04 pm

"Like I said, I cannot leave this palace. Though you can leave the hut. If you are lonely, you can come here, rebuild a bit, or go out and find allies or the likes."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 6:07 pm

"Why can't you leave?" He stopped at the exit to the castle and looked back. "Allies...but from where?" He asked that last part to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:25 pm

"I just told you before, I can't leave, if I leave, I can't perform my task as guardian, and if I leave, people can get in without me noticing." She left the Catacombs, going back into the decaying throne room. Part of her was glad she got to see the return of the royal family, but another part cursed the day she was born and that she was the one who had to sacrifice a fang for people she'd never met nor asked to serve. It was the curse of her existence.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:31 pm

"I see..." He followed her, and stopped when he got back to the throne room. "I'll have to come by and visit you often then." He reached out slowly and then tousled her hair teasingly before sticking his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:36 pm

She backed away a bit, almost slapping his hand away, but retaining herself from doing so. "I guess. I can show you the supply freezers. If that's all, I'll take some time to myself."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:38 pm

"Sorry, I have some habits from when I lived with the Vendril clan...and them being wolf demons loved being petted...knowing where the supply freezers are would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:50 pm

She nodded, then led on. The freezers were under the palace, not as deep as the Catacombs. It was one minor stairs which led to the metal door. The freezers were powered by geothermal energy, so they would go along indefinitely. She gave him the code, staying at the top of the stairs, letting him get some stuff for himself.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:56 pm

Entering the code he was given he walked in and looked around, before grabbing as much as he could carry and would need. "Nethys...I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable back there." He walked back up from the freezer and looked to her. "So I'll be heading to those huts for now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:02 pm

She nodded, still not looking at him directly, yet just looking at what he'd taken. "I'll be in the throne room." Her entire life she'd been here at command of the Royal family, waiting for one of them to return. Now that it happened, she still was unable to do whatever she wanted. Still bound by genetic programming. You can program a body, but not a soul.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:09 pm

He looked at her. "Nethys..I don't have to go now...if you're up for talking." He tilt his head. "I wish to know more about this castle.....and you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:15 pm

"I don't wish to talk now." The pain of her fang made her agitated as is and talking wouldn't help it in any way. If only she would've been able to let him bleed or have him give the sarcophagus some blood. But no, she wasn't allowed in any way to harm the Royals, including when it would be asking them to harm themselves.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:23 pm

Picking up a bit of agitation in her voice he nodded. "Alright...well I can drop by tomorrow then." He turned and started heading to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:49 pm

She left, going up the pillar again, back to her home inside the fortress. Like hell she was gonna sleep tonight like this. Fighting off the urge to bite herself, she curled up, her tail coiling around her body easily.

She'd seen the flash. Hadesan Gates. Could it be true? With Ashura behind her, she existed the Castle for the first time, since her decree allowed for special circumstances to leave, as these were. At the Hadesan Gates, they saw a circle of stone portals having come out of the ground, their center creating a pillar of light going up into the sky. This would most likely attract many tribes and clans, it might be the signal of the return of the king for most. It all fit together perfectly. Of what little she knew from genetic memory, these were the gates that accessed other worlds. Only 4 of the total 10 were lit, seeming the only active ones, but she couldn't tell which ones led where, or whether it was even safe to go through one inf the first place. "Gateways to other worlds. This might be the signal to the rest to show the heir to the throne has returned. You could use this."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:28 pm

He blinked and looked to her. "Gateways?" He then blinked seeing Nethys was outside of the castle now. "So, do you have any suggestions for me to let them know I'm heir to the throne? I mean sure as you said this could be one way."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:41 pm

"Assert your dominance. Walk out of the castle, unharmed with me behind you, wearing the necklace. Anyone who has the honor to follow, will follow. That's all I know."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:44 pm

"You're willing to come with me?" He looked to her. "I thought you can't leave this castle Nethys."

Last edited by Shade on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:49 pm

"Come where? I never said go through them. the light will lure other Demons here. I've left far enough as is, only under extreme circumstances could I ever get this far. What is it with your obsession of dragging me away from the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:54 pm

He shook his head. "I just feel like you deserve to be able to leave the castle. But if you want me to stop asking I will." He then turned heading back into the castle slowly. "In the meantime I'm going to get back to work on cleaning up any rubble."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:59 pm

The fang was regrowing already, no longer hurting now. Still would've preferred to not have met him. Not only did she have to hurt herself for the sake of a guy she'd never met, but he was awfully meddlesome, too, pushing his values and wishes onto her. She turned around and followed, only to see a shadow disappear from the castle wall. She hadn't smelled anything, must've been her imagination.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:08 pm

"Nethys...would you mind telling me about your past? I'm just curious because of your race, but also if we're going to be working together we should know each other more. However..you don't have to if you wish not to."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:12 pm

She let out a clear sigh, then simply told what she felt he had to know. "Born in the egg chamber as one of the previous kings genetically modified guards to do whatever they wanted, I grew up knowing my goal from day 1. Serve and protect the Royal Family and guard the palace, no matter what. My race from what I know got cloned from the first lamia, who originated as a flawed experiment in Shurima."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:16 pm

"Shurima? Where is that? I figure I should know some places if the Gateway is open again. Who knows if others are opened then. So if they are we may have people who come through them. However this also means we may need to up are defenses since we can't tell if people coming through will be friendly or not." He was picking up some rubble and carrying it back to the castle entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:20 pm

"I don't know where Shurima is. And to be fair, anyone passing through that gate will need either a rebreather like yours, or they'll not make it through the night. Could see it as a natural defense system, somewhat."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:23 pm

He chuckled a bit. "True." He walked back and started moving more rubble. "However what if someone is immune to the toxins like you are...I know it's rare though."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:29 pm

"Then we are still around to deal with it, and as soon as the other Demons come and recognize you, you'll have a lot less to worry about." She didn't do any physical labor herself. For one she simply didn't have the body to do so. But also because, frankly, she didn't like him. And watching him do the work was somewhat satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guarded Ruins   Guarded Ruins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guarded Ruins
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Caern - Demon World :: Murrpau Castle-
Jump to: